You can point out important information in long webpages by highlighting text with your mouse. And you can share this highlighted…
You can point out important information in long webpages by highlighting text with your mouse. And you can share this highlighted version of page (with special short link) in social media, e--mail, IM etc. or just bookmark it with your favorite tool. It works with the regular web page, but DOES NOT work with PDF or MS Word documents due to technical restrictions. NEWS VER 1.7 update - New Instant Highlighter for better Twitter and Facebook sharing VER 1.6 - Premium version available, read more from http://marker.to/premium - Highlighter works on HTTPS pages VER 1.5: - Now you can see you highlights from http://my.marker.to - You can get plugin for other browsers from http://marker.to site NOTE: Please try this tool outside of this page! Chrome extensions will not work on installation page! Have trouble running this tool? Please share your experience: http://marker.to/contact Or reach us at Twitter: @markerto
- (2020-10-13) Beyza Nur Çakır: It doesn't work on doc. pages considering that it would be helpful for academic readings
- (2020-10-06) Cameron Daye: Just click it and use it. Easy and exactly what I want.
- (2020-09-16) Marco Salgado: Muito bom obrigado....
- (2020-09-07) Xinyue Huang: Tried several extensions for highlighting text on web pages. This one finally worked.
- (2020-09-04) Mima Lavez: era excelente, mas agora não consigo apagar o que eu grifei.
- (2020-09-02) Shannon Rogers: When I click on it, it doesn't activate. Frustrating.
- (2020-08-21) Pranav Pillai: It is a handy extension. I have been using it for so long, only because there are no other alternatives. I just find it annoying that the pop-ups are always there. also I wish it was possible to undo highlights. Sometimes I accidentally highlight wrong words and so I would have to refresh the entire page thereby deleting all of the highlights I have done so far. Finally, it would be better if the highlights were saved not in marker.to's archive but rather in my own drive. I would always have to save the bookmark of that highlighted page and sometimes it takes forever to load. Overall, it is an extension with so much potential. It just needs to improve on certain aspects. I hope to see it improve in the future
- (2020-07-30) Hamilton Rozario: It exceptional tool at first until you realize it does not have an undo function or a delete highlighted portion, which is such a bummer! It so easy to drag the mouse right across the whole page and in one single move you can make hours of effort of highlighting the page absolutely useless. Please put an undo button, till then its a dangerous tool...
- (2020-07-27) Shiwangee Awasthee: this is not good extension...i have faces many problem during to study
- (2020-07-19) Tweety Kid: I like this. It is great when you figure out how to use it! Here are instructions on how to use it with a PC... When you highlight text on a page, the highlight doesn't remain on the page. But you can easily find the page and highlights again. If you right click on your highlighter icon in the Chrome bar (at the top of the page), a drop down list appears. Choose "options". In a split second you are at another page with two links. Choose the second link that says, "visit your highlighted pages". Now you see a convenient list of the page titles where your highlights are. Just click on the link you want and it takes you to the page with highlights showing. It is a great library of your links. So easy to use. Efficient for navigating to a particular page with highlights. AND, you can add tags to the pages in the list. It is exactly what I wanted.
- (2020-07-16) Un humano: Es uno de los pocos que me ha funcionado (este el el cuarto que intente) Los contras: Siempre que resaltas algo te deja un anuncio pequeño en la parte superior izquierda de la pantalla (lo puedes quitar, no es permanente, pero si aparecerá cada vez que resaltes algo) No se guardan las partes resaltadas si cierras la pagina Los pros: Si por accidente resaltas todo y terminas resaltando otra vez lo que ya habías resaltado anteriormente, solo basta con que vayas hasta el principio del texto resaltado para darle en la X, te desharás de todo el texto que acababas de resaltar sin perder lo que ya habías resaltado antes Tiene 7 colores diferentes incluyendo el amarillo Puedes deshacerte de los anuncios por un año con 10 dolares.
- (2020-07-10) Tushar Lal: The only highlighter extension that works for me.
- (2020-07-09) CyberKaze: Doesn't work
- (2020-04-13) Konrad Rose: so good
- (2020-03-30) isha mahipal: Tried a few, first one that worked, simple and pleasing to use
- (2020-03-14) Matilde Oviedo: super functional but sometime it doesnt work randomly on certain web pages
- (2020-03-12) Alan O: doesnt work
- (2020-03-04) Justin Dillon: Simply doesn't work. Installed and then immediately removed it since it didn't work.
- (2020-02-09) Samuel Wolfville: It works pretty much how I need it and is free no adds or anything and is very simple to use!
- (2020-01-30) obie morgado: Little tricky at first but work well.. Just what I needed. The other one's that are out there just suck.. you either have to log-in to use it, type in words, or pay to use it... Thank You..
- (2020-01-24) gajendra singh: this is very nice. I can highlight my important lines or passages in webpage or pdf files......superb
- (2020-01-04) Sébastien De Wolf: Simple tool, does the trick. Highlight while reading long texts online. I use other tools to really study on pdf or when I need to keep my notes for the future. But for a one time read online, this works perfectly.
- (2019-11-27) AJAY dayma: Not working
- (2019-11-08) P N: Very simple and easy, but no ability to annotate.
- (2019-10-27) P N: EDIT: THIS EXTENSION IS DEAD les liens ne marchent plus, car le site est mort, donc impossible de mettre en favori la page avec le marquage. Devenu inutile. Je m'attendais à un genre de Diigo. C'est pas mal, mais pas très pratique re pour moi. Une fois qu'on surligne, une fenêtre s'ouvre, avec l'url de la page avec le surlignage, on doit le mettre dans nos favoris pour pouvoir réouvrire la page, mais trop de clics à faire, rien n'est facilité.
- (2020-03-24, v:1.8.2) Panorama Trabalhando: O marker parou de fincionar saber porque?
Não é possível acessar esse siteA conexão foi redefinida. Tente: Verificar a conexão Verificar o proxy e o firewall Executar o Diagnóstico de Rede do Windows ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
- (2020-01-08, v:1.8.2) giampiero viganò: Highlight
Highlight non funziona
- (2019-11-13, v:1.8.2) Pooh Dizzle: Different Colors
What happen to the option of switching to a different color instead of just using the default yellow? Usually after highlighting a area I would move my mouse to the icon and I would be able to pick a color.
- (2019-04-26, v:1.8.2) Bz Manya: doesn't work
I've just spent almost 1-12 hrs trying to use this app. Wound through other's issues and find no responses at all. Do you not publish the responses? My goodness, I sure hoped this would work. ugh!!!!!
- (2019-01-24, v:1.8.2) HIghlighter
I have installed the highlighter and it does not work. I had this function at one time and found it very useful. After reinstalling I simply cannot get it to work.
- (2018-10-27, v:1.8.2) Highlighter does not work !!!
I use to have this extension but it went away. I went into Google and installed it again but no mater how I do it, it doesn't work. I click on the icon on the tool bar and take the courser and go over a word and it does not highlight it. What is the problem ? Thanks, Jerry Obenrader
- (2018-10-06, v:1.8.2) Susana Soares: INSTALE EL YELLOW HIGHLIGTER, pero no funciona
No se utilizar el yellow highligter
- (2018-09-30, v:1.8.2) Eliyahu Serkez: documents
hello, i love you extension! thank you! can you make the highlighter work on documents/pdf that are opened via google?
- (2018-06-26, v:1.8.2) use
this application is unavailable for me.i don't no why. i have tried it many times
- (2018-05-06, v:1.8.2) Sue Bryant: printing
once highlighted, can I printer the page
- (2018-03-13, v:1.7.2) Coming back to a page
After you come back to a highlighted page the option to change the colour or remove a highlight does not work unless you reload and lose it all. Otherwise great plugin for sharing information and remembering things
- (2018-03-07, v:1.7.2) Surya Dilip Inuganti: Yellow highlighter pen for web for saved HTML pages
Can i use Yellow highlighter pen for web on saved HTML pages, like i want to highlight text on these pages.