FoxClocks shows times around the world at the bottom of your browser. It deals with daylight saving time so you don't have to.
FoxClocks lets you keep an eye on the time around the world - or just your local time - by putting small clocks in your statusbar. Choose from a set of useful time formats or create your own - custom formats are easy to create and very flexible. Alternatively, just click on the FoxClocks icon next to your address bar for quick access to your clocks, without leaving the current web page. And if the statusbar is causing issues with the display of some web pages, you can disable it entirely from the Options page. FoxClocks' Zone Picker tree lets you browse virtually all the world's time zones by country, region or city. Can't find your city? Use the 'Search Cities' feature to find virtually any city in the world. FoxClocks automatically checks for updates to its time zone database, so you'll always have the right time.
- (2020-02-08) Murray Mansfield: I loved using it but recently found it was the cause for pdfs not opening on my chrome browser. As soon as I disabled Fox Clock extension I could view pdfs on chrome. So until it gets fixed I have to disable it!
- (2019-10-30) Adam Raphael: Very useful, but WHY does this cut off the bottom or top of my page? Shouldn't this be part of the toolbar so it doesn't cover up page content we may potentially need to click on?
- (2019-09-19) Barnett Williams: Really neat as my company operates globally and it's nice to have the timezones at a glance but it covers up the view of my much needed Google Sheets tabs. Without this visibility, I cannot use the tool. Given that the majority of Chrome users are also heavy Gsuite users, it would be great if you provided an update that addressed this.
- (2019-06-13) João Matos: really useful. mostly good, but found it taking a total of 1G !
- (2019-06-02) cainiao yihao: Best multi contries clock plugin sofar
- (2019-02-23) Rui: Great App! Im from Portugal and i love to know what time is it , in other cities around the World . Thank You ( Obrigado )
- (2019-01-07) Emaad S: This is a life saver! I work across multiple time zones and always had to switch to a different window to look for additional times.
- (2018-12-07) nice extension
- (2018-12-03) Christopher Kutz: Love it! Had been using time zone sites previously, but they had to be loaded with my cities each time, This extension allows me to load several cities where coworkers reside, arrange them in the order I prefer, and check my coworkers current time in one click. Very useful, accurate, easily accessible, Huge time saver for a global workforce.
- (2018-10-24) N Larkin: Great idea, but when it adds the footer bar, which I love, It messes up the layout of some websites...which I can't have. I had to uninstall FoxClocks because of it. pity.
- (2018-09-23) CountryBoy IsSurviving: Yes! Yes! Yes! Does everything I need it to. Great formatting options with small learning curve. Auto daylight savings time adjustment. Allows me to schedule between UK, Moscow & my time for poker tournaments. Evens displays the base GMT/UTC time format sometimes used by others. Huge list of countries & cities. Nice job. Thanks.
- (2018-08-22) Nir Melamoud: great extension, one problem, in some sites the fake status bar take space that is needed by other components, like scrollbars (horizontal) or last menu item etc, better if this will be an iframe like behavior
- (2018-05-13) Pallas Starry Sky: It's a wonderful extension where I can know what time my overseas friends are having n the time of my fav country Japan lol (giggling)
- (2018-04-18) Nuradini Tahir: Thank you very much
- (2018-03-07) Nina M: I have been looking for something like this for awhile.
- (2018-02-06) Nguyen Anh Tai: very good
- (2017-12-30) Muhammad Muzammil Shaikh: Excellent implementation. Really good for traders.
- (2017-10-21) Everything's Shiny: Used this for years without issue in Firefox. Now moved to Chrome and it doesn't work as well: - No option to save/restore config. - Appears randomly on some tabs and not others (on the status bar). - Sometimes its on the left, sometimes on the right, regardless of what I set it to. - When it does appear it blocks part of the screen. - Prevents at least one site from loading (uploaded.net). Had to disable my extensions one by one to find out this was the culprit.
- (2017-10-09) No problems with it, but I'm not expecting it to do anything more than tell me the time in a selected timezone.
- (2017-08-16) Максим Гернер: Thank you! Very usefull.
- (2017-07-04) Tanya Wilson: Like it so far a great app to keep up with the world.
- (2017-06-01) Michael Smyrniotis: This is exactly what I was looking for; a small, multiple time zone overlay for Chrome.
- (2017-06-01) Vinicius Gualberto: Best one i found yet. Simple and complete.
- (2017-05-03) Fariba Ahr: It's so easy to use and the time shown is quite acurate. Thank you .
- (2017-03-21) Jerson Otzoy: Muy buena extensión
- (2019-12-06, v:5.2.5) Tanmay Baid: Prevents PDF from loading
In order to load PDF, we have to currently disable the extension. It would be great if you can fix the issue. If not, add an option to not show the status bar for PDF?
- (2019-12-04, v:5.2.5) Kevin Perez: Prevents PDF from opening
Hi there, PDFs are not launching in Chrome but once the app is disabled, PDFs launch correctly. Can this be looked into?
- (2019-09-25, v:5.2.5) S P: Chrome PDF Viewer Not Working when Fox Clock Extension enable
Hi Team, In chrome Browser if I enable the fox clock extension and view any PDF, PDF file does not load it. but as soon as I disable the fox clock extension it displaying it properly. I tried with all extension enable and disable it and checked the PDF view loading. please fix this issue. Regards SSP https://silicophilic.com/chrome-pdf-viewer-not-working/
- (2019-09-17, v:5.2.5) Andy Seleznov: PDF
Love the application but I had to disable it because it would not allow PDF's tp launch. Any cure? Thanks
- (2019-09-11, v:5.2.5) Levi Talpai: PDFs not displaying in Chrome
After using FoxClocks for a few weeks I suddenly noticed that PDFs are not displayed anymore in Chrome. They show like loading but at the and the screen stays blank. I managed to isolate the root cause to this extension, tested by enabling/disabling it.
- (2019-08-23, v:5.2.5) Willow: Doesn't display anymore
Fox clocks displays during initial set up but then disappears. It will not show up on top or bottom of the browser in any tab.
- (2019-06-12, v:5.2.2) Anthony Briggs: Foxclocks appears to be loaded but does not show on screen
Foxclocks appears to be loaded but does not appear on the screen
- (2019-05-12, v:5.2.2) Judy Herling: CHROME: doesn't show on statusbar
CHROME: doesn't show on statusbar, except when I'm doing the setup on FoxClocks - - then it disappears when I go to any other tab.
- (2019-03-27, v:5.2.2) Ruby Ho: Does not show up on every tab
It's presence is inconsistent. It shows when I am using google search, but it disappears on almost every other site I am on.
- (2019-01-16, v:5.1.5) Can't get the time zones to show in the tool bar
Hi, I cannot get the times to show in the tool bar at the top of Google Chrome. I've downloaded the extension, but it's not showing on the tool bar. Please help.
- (2018-06-06, v:5.1.5) Scott Brander: Blocking content to certain webpages
On a couple of webpages, it is blocking all content but the header bar. Thought this may be down to updates but eventually tracked it down to Extensions. The only one that blocks the webpages are FoxClocks. Have had to disable for now.
- (2018-05-09, v:5.1.5) Nir Melamoud: problem with statusbar
on my chrome , fix clock add a status bar at the bottom of the browser window, but its floating over the existing page, so for example if I use trello, the horizontal bar of trello (plugin for trello) appear under the foxclocks status bar, is there a solution ?