Hide your IP, block ads and override HTML5 Geolocation using Torguard Proxy
TorGuard VPN's browser extension uses secure SSL proxies to keeps your web traffic private. Just like a VPN, it hides your IP address and encrypts all traffic passing through the web browser. Install this extension in a few clicks, choose your proxy location and connect. Once activated, websites will only see the proxy IP address, not your true location or IP. VPNetworks SSL Proxy Features: - x50 Countries to choose from - Block WebRTC requests - Block Trackers - Block Advertisements - Encrypt your traffic - Hide your IP address - Unblock websites - Multiple port options - Fast Download speeds - 24/7 Support
- (2020-09-24) Avinash Maraj: This extension used to work great but lately, every singe location I connect too seems to play a game of IP Roulette. Every couple of minutes, the VPN Extension will change my IP address and it breaks every site that's open on my browser. Is this a bug? Its ANNOYING and it needs to be resolved.
- (2020-09-02) Jamie Rothery: The Windows app works great for me, but this chrome extension just says 'login failed'. I'd not recommend TorGuard if you want it for the Chrome extension.
- (2020-02-20) irani noor: very2020202020good202020
- (2019-11-22) Esto Geek: TorGuard is the best VPN for services like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Prime etc, because it offers you a separate personal dedicated IP. I chose their "Streaming Bundle" where got 2 dedicated IP addresses on my choice of location (USA & UK), but you can choose any country you need. The best part is that they have a Lifetime 50% OFF discount. It works with any plan you choose. At checkout just use coupon: cut50 Njoy! ;)
- (2019-11-02) Henri Huisman: Werkt tot nu toe erg goed!
- (2019-09-04) Hosa Dokha: warning this is a payed only subscription. NOT FREE. they dont tell u that
- (2019-06-25) Miguel Camarillo: It says that my ip adress is unknown and does not want to connect
- (2019-02-20) Gawain JONES: This addon was really great, now it asks for authentication whenever I'm using incognito mode, I've tried to reinstall and nothing changes. It seems to be a chrome related problem as others similar addon (NordVPN) are/were having the same problem. Please fix it!
- (2018-10-26) Elliott Bechtol: i've used this torguard Vpn service for over 5yrs i have the plug in on all my browsers and also i have their companies "full" service which covers the whole pc after it's set up ,only twice had a problem and both times were due to me , misclicking a set up, has a great 24/7 back up and they got back to be both time within an hour to help fix me, once via live chat and once via email , also if you have a 40/10mb speed or above , you "get" that same speed , so no capping in anyway unlike a lot of others and as i have torguard's full service it also covers my phone+laptop when i'm out and using public wifi etc
- (2018-09-27) Rafale EG: Unfortunately does not support TLS 1.3
- (2018-08-12) Вернер Штрейб: Вроде всё норм, но как регистрироваться ?! Пишет - введите логин и пароль. Так какой логин ? Какой Пароль ? Где регаться ?! Ввёл от балды почту mail и пароль от туда и нифига ! Шляпа какая то, а не впн
- (2018-07-24) Abdelsamad Ibrahim: Super Schneller VPN. Ich habe den VPN und Proxy mit einem 50% Gutschein gebucht und bin zufrieden mit dem Service. Gutscheincode: LifeTime50
- (2018-06-16) Julio: love it so much ;)
- (2018-06-08) Information Department: Love it
- (2018-06-07) Eireen Diokno Bernardo: 5 stars great help with our business
- (2018-05-29) Laurie M: On basics an excellent idea and I use it once/twice weekly. I can't have my whole PC run through a VPN as some things cease to operate, to have only my browser shielded, as needed, is great. Updated 3(?) months ago and works far better now than it did, still Cons - sign in can be problematic, sometimes the option/drop down simply not there. Sometimes it "forgets" that you are using it - there is no "disconnect" option. No save fav location that I can see. 3 star as it is as not 100% reliable, if fully functional would be 5 star.
- (2018-01-30) Hua Run Yen: proxies constantly need to be changed, and gets stuck in a loop of login failed
- (2017-12-07) randy olsen: fails to log in too many times, slowed me waaay down.
- (2017-12-05) Alec Guth: Sometimes im not able to login in But TorGuard as a company is very solid im still testing the waters on this extention
- (2017-09-07) olivier moi: net et sans bavures très bon outil !!
- (2017-07-21) Lucky Largo: Very helpful, and very fast service.
- (2017-06-22) Carl Knox: Very fast customer service request. I subscribe to both there proxy and VPN offerings so far no connectivity issues.
- (2017-03-26) Alex Haber: Works, even when the desktop app doesn't. Needs wildcard exclusions.
- (2017-03-17) Tom J: Despite using the correct credentials, this chrome extension has not worked for me once. I used to use the old TorGuard extension, which worked perfectly about 9-12 months ago. I am not sure what they changed in newer versions, but this app has not worked for quite a bit. For all intents and purposes, you are better off using the regular TorGuard VPN executable.
- (2017-01-06) Dave Hahn: It doesn't work. Just says logging in, never is able to login to my TorGuard proxy account (and I've double checked the creds). Also, it seems to be always on / enabled for all sites when enabled in the extension manager. E.g. there is no way to turn on and off from the icon. Totally useless.