Add annotations on your emails to remember something, or to coach how to craft a good email.
If emails were letters, Gmail Notes would be sticky post-it notes. Highlight a section of an email that you received, and make a note about it. Keep it for yourself or email it to someone else. No more having to respond to someone by saying "see edits below in red", or wishing that you could write a note on an email. Now, you can just use Gmail Notes and never lose a thought. Perfect for: ✔️ Lawyers ✔️ Assistants ✔️ Editors ✔️ Sales Managers ✔️ Project Managers ✔️ Customer Representatives ✔️ Anyone who wants to make a mental note about an email that they received. cloudHQ. Helping your productivity, 1 click at a time.
- (2019-12-06) Giovani Suhari: It should be 5 star when this bug is fixed: when undo send then the email draft is gone. when scheduled sending is canceled, the draft is not back to editor, cannot edit it, unless refresh the page or exit to the mail inbox then back to draft it can be edited.
- (2019-11-11) gemini 6273: works great. 5 stars
- (2019-11-11) VT Duncan: love this service. quickly just add inline notes and voila. organized.
- (2019-11-10) Drea Johnson: Nice to have for taking any notes on important emails. Must have fixed whatever bugs were getting people, because I've had no issues
- (2019-10-24) Rodrigo Damazio Bovendorp: Doesn't work for me - nothing shows up on gmail even after installing the extension. Console shows some errors.
- (2019-08-12) Suzanne Lyon: App didn't work for me. Needed to refresh browser to get it save or edit a note. I like other HQ Apps but this one wasn't reliable.
- (2019-08-04) Meghan Tulaney: I actually found out about this because of a friend. I tossed out an email to her because I wanted to make sure I was conveying myself correctly and had the right tone. She sent it back with the notes before I *actually* sent it to the real recipient. Really helpful for me.
- (2019-08-03) Jocelyn McCue: Having all the notes in the email itself makes sure all those thoughts don’t get flushed out somewhere that I forget to check on them, you know, like my phone.
- (2019-07-24) Ruby Marandos: Works perfectly! It's a great way to give feedback to my assistant, and it also helps remind me of questions to ask my clients (I'm in real estate).
- (2019-07-04) chad tunis: doesn't work
- (2019-03-01) Eunji Maeng: I was looking for any tool to help me link two different emails (not email accounts) so that I could organize important relevant emails in a linked way, and this just right for me. I'm using it together with "Gmail email link" extension and they perfectly work together to solve my problems. Thanks a million!!!!!
- (2018-12-11) Julia Genenbacher: This is a great tool that helps me organize and and all of my emails.
- (2018-12-11) Daniel Vranjes: I use sticky notes all the time. Why not in my email? Love it
- (2018-12-11) Elliott Dubois: I love this because It puts all my notes together for my emails, with my actual emails. No app to remind me about a certain email from this day, at this hour etc.
- (2018-11-27) Sean McAlister: Very slow - constantly having to hard refresh gmail. Each inline note takes a 10 seconds to save, which stops my ability to continue annotating for that duration. Even some times the page crashes entirely. No other gmail extensions are installed, I've tried emptying my chrome images and files cache and didn't help.
- (2018-08-02) Aly Moehle: Love it but having refresh issues with GSuite Edu, and also weird label list displacements when adding or viewing.
- (2018-08-02) Onimta_Jobs: Can I add multiple Inline notes within a single email? If there is such an option, it will be really helpful to me for referring several sections of the email. this is a great tool! Thank you. Been looking for this.
- (2018-07-20) Martin Mercie: How's your productivity level? It's over 9000!
- (2018-06-20) Hartmut Saaber: Gmail Notes does not work with the new design of Gmail. When a note is saved, a string appears in the search box and Gmail freezes. The same thing happens when you delete a note. Everything works as it should in the old Gmail design.
- (2018-06-19) al smoteks: Absolutely like this extension. I get 100's of emails every day. Gmail stars and symbols are not enough to recall and consider if worthy of attention. Notes makes it quick and easy to skim through saved emails when searching for specifics. Easy to use, quick and simple.
- (2018-06-19) mark palmos: This developer seems psychotic to me. They blocked my account for no reason I can imagine, and then when I asked why, they said they cannot tell me "for security reasons". Whose security is that, mine, or yours CloudHQ? How is telling me why my account was blocked a security issue? What did I do? I used the addon about 5 times... so what is wrong? Very, very bizarre developer. BEWARE that you don't rely on this addon, the may do the same to you for no reason.
- (2018-05-30) Manuel Reynoso: excelente
- (2018-05-22) Roger Taylor: Support team quickly resolved my issue below! I want this feature so badly, but holy cow, it reboots my gmail every time I save a note inline or normal, and with the new gmail, it feels like an hour, probably 5 seconds, but that is a bizarre bug. To be clear, the "saving note" shows up in the bottom left of the screen for too long I might add, then my gmail does a complete refresh and reopens from scratch. Please help and fix, I could really use this feature for my business communications!!!
- (2018-05-21) Saini Travels Bhadra: Awesome
- (2018-05-20) Radmilo Vukovic: Super simple and easy to use. I love the fact that these notes can be then found also on mobile. Very cool.