View ActiveCampaign contact information from anywhere on the Web.
Bring ActiveCampaign into your Gmail inbox! Meaningfully connect and engage with your customers. Go beyond sales automation to optimize your customers’ experiences — while closing more deals, faster. The ActiveCampaign extension brings the power of ActiveCampaign’s customer experience automation into your Gmail inbox. Seamlessly manage your marketing and sales processes, and control your email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM without even switching tabs. A CRM THAT STAYS UP TO DATE & ORGANIZED As you qualify your leads and opportunities, you can automatically create a new deal record in ActiveCampaign. As the deal progresses, you can move it through the stages of your pipeline. As you collect additional information about the contact or opportunity you can add that information to their contact record. You’ll never have to worry if your CRM is current. THE DATA YOU NEED, WHEN YOU NEED IT Have all your contact data at your fingertips, right in your inbox next to the message you are typing. You’ll see your contact’s social network profiles, any tags you’ve applied, custom field values, any automated processes they are currently involved in, and open deal records associated with them. TIME-SAVING AUTOMATION MADE EASY Without leaving Gmail, you’ll be able to trigger sequences of automated actions. When you learn what product a prospect is interested in, you can drop them into an automated follow-up sequence with targeted content and offers to move your sales process along faster. If a contact schedules an appointment, you can drop them into an automation that automatically reminds them one hour before and then follows-up with them after to see if they have any additional questions. Choose from hundreds of pre-built automations that you can use with just a few clicks. LEARN MORE Learn more about ActiveCampaign’s CRM functionality at: http://www.activecampaign.com/crm/ CUSTOMER SUPPORT If you have a suggestion or concern, please visit and send us a message: http://www.activecampaign.com/contact/ We’ll respond quickly. ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 145,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
- (2021-11-26) Mark Bullard: Works awesome for me and I LOVE the tech support at this company.
- (2021-11-17) Ploy Sasichanat: I love you can track who opened my email. It's very useful!
- (2021-11-12) Mark Rice: Needs more functionality. Needs to be able to track link clicks in inidvidual emails sent to prospects. Also needs some sort of desktop alerts functionality. Email open tracking isn't great either. Having to navigate to your out box to view email opens is an unnecessary step. All of this info should be available within the extension when it's open within chrome. Just not robust enough.
- (2021-10-12) Aarathy Kumar: It's mostly fantastic - when it works it does everything it promises. it pulls up the customer card when I receive an email so I can familiarise myself, it's super easy to update tags and contact info etc as well as add new clients to our database direct from my inbox. By using trigger tags from my inbox, I barely even need to open Active Campaign. However it does crash on occasion and when that happens there's no easy fix, deleting, reinstalling, restarting or refreshing browser work sometimes but not always. Hopefully these glitches will be minimal and this will keep being my inbox sidekick
- (2021-10-01) Dan Beaudry: Works great for me. Sometimes doesn't show up, but a close and re-open typically fixes.
- (2021-09-28) Barb McGrath: This is terrible! Incredibly slow on Windows 10. Inconsistent as to when it will appear. When it work, it works beautifully but it only works 10% of the time.
- (2021-08-06) Christopher Hoyt: Was excited to evaluate AC as a replacement to our current CRM, but was unable to ever get the extension to load after days of trying, clean installing Chrome, etc. Never heard back from support with a solution and unfortunately will be eliminating AC from the running.
- (2021-08-02) Mame Perez: I was expecting this app for a long time!!! amazing app.
- (2021-07-29) Weien Wang: I'm a fan!
- (2021-07-28) ROMAN PTE: ActiveCampaign has been an amazing addition to our company. The extension is really simple and easy to use. If you have a small business and use Google Mail, it's the only extension I've come across that ties your email accounts to your ActiveCampaign account. You can use the Chrome extension to automatically add new customers from Gmail into your database or to track the details of your customer's email addresses in your database. It's been an absolute lifesaver for me and has really streamlined my process.
- (2021-07-28) Mike Montefusco: So I am writing this as of 7/28/21. The Chrome Extension has clearly been worked on over the last couple of years. It makes it super easy to add contacts to AC, add deals and manage your contacts. Truth be told, I really like knowing when people have opened my emails or not. That's probably my favorite feature of the extension.
- (2021-06-22) Jenny Poon: This recent update removed a bunch of features making this extension pretty useless. Now I can't add users from with gmail. When i click the chrome extension, none of the information populates from an email so adding a new contact requires copying and pasting into the chrome extension. While I can search contacts (more helpful than the last extension), when i click on them it doesn't even open in active campaign automatically. What it does do is bring me to the login screen no matter how many times I have already logged into active campaign. This is a painfully backwards "upgrade".
- (2021-05-20) Kim Gould: I've never had any trouble with fields not populating, or the app crashing. I use it every day in my business, particularly the saved responses for emails. I love it, can't imagine working without it.
- (2021-05-13) Sophia Prater: Would be amazing if it worked. Always bugging out. Adding a task, which I used to use all the time, just gives my a blank interface now. And if I click on a task to update it, I can do that — but there is no save button. And no, it does not automatically save changes. I've spent at least an hour trouble shooting with tech support and they just keep blaming my browser. I've gone through several tries at fixing (clearing cache and cookies, reinstalling, etc) and the problem persists. This app should have never been released in this state.
- (2021-04-27) Alex Bigras-Lauzon: Nice chrome app, we use it to trigger HR automations and it works pretty well. A bit slow and buggy at times, which is why I don't give it a 5 stars, but still, pretty happy AC has developed this tool.
- (2021-04-26) Pulkit K. Agrawal: This AC extension is super helpful for tagging new statuses and updating information that is synced directly with AC and gmail. Some updates I would like to see - in Gmail, you need to have an email actively open on the page for the bar on the right to come up. Otherwise, if you're composing a new email, it doesn't work. It would also be great to figure out a way to kill the current sequence directly from the plug-in, rather than having to go into the website. The date picker also leads to one less day than selected. Overall, not a bad app, and would recommend it!
- (2021-03-28) Rheyal Abalos: Active Campaign is great and very useful, It has lessen the manual tasks that we do ever since we started. I love that they have 24/7 chat support that also can help and the new chat conversation feature is amazing.
- (2021-03-26) Alex Kuhn: ActiveCampaign has been my go-to CRM/Email Marketing Tool for 4 years. Whether you're looking to automate your entire operations or intuitively want to customize your prospect/client experience...ActiveCampaign is my first recommendation.
- (2021-03-26) We've been using ActiveCampaign for a year now. Chrome extension seems to work as expected and we haven't had any issues.
- (2021-03-25) Anthony Gentile: I've used numerous CRM extensions to connect my email activity to my CRM, and every single one of them has had bugs or constantly needed to be uninstalled/reinstalled etc... The ActiveCampaign Chrome extension has worked flawlessly since day 1.
- (2021-03-24) Adrian Apostolatos: I wish I had moved over earlier! The program has been great for my business & the possibilites are endless. Love it.
- (2021-03-23) Jam Mayer: I've used this extension since last year and it is a great tool on an efficiency standpoint. It takes me less time to compose the next email for a lead in a pipeline or even for current clients. The top items I use it for: 1. Activity - shows me a quick snapshot and helps me gain some context on the customer's journey on our content and channels. 2. Changing information easily without logging separately. This is great when the information is in the email and just have to click on the ActiveCampaign icon to open the window and edit. Done. 3. Personalisation Tags - this is great for obvious reasons. :)
- (2021-03-22) Annu Achar: Hello, I don't often review products and services. Like so many others when a product is working well I often don't think about it. The Active Campaign system however has allowed me to stay organized and enabled me to actively gauge the level of enthusiasm of my perspective clients. I am still new to the system and am learning about its other functionalities. I did at one point need a question answered regarding an automation and the good folk on the IT chat were both informative and helpful. I can't imagine any platform is perfect but the commitment to do better, hear customer feedback is a vital characteristic of a company that is actively engaged in the process of improving. I think this is true of Active Campaign and I look forward to other functionalities and improvements they have planned. Update: I have had a little bit more time to learn about the AC system and I am most pleased with how easy the AC extension makes it for me to review the entire deal history of a client just by clicking on an email.
- (2021-03-18) Riley McGhee: Offers some useful shortcuts, like adding tasks. But best part is the gmail functionality and integration. Being able to insert saved responses, track email opens, and automatically add/update contacts without any extra work are the best parts about the extension.
- (2021-03-18) alan maclachlan: Active Campaign is an awesome email software tool. I've used it for years and would recommend it to anyone looking to automate email. The segmentation you can do is fantastic and this plugin just helps you to know what subscribers are doing.
- (2021-03-17) Ryan Leary: AC is great but this plugin is awful. Consistently fails and the contact info from the email that you are viewing doesn't auto-populate into the fields. This creates significantly more time suck.
- (2021-03-15) Lucy Banta: Great for what we use it for. Especially love the fact that we can see when someone has opened an email and then see the email correspondence within the contact's record. This has been particularly helpful during Covid when our (very) small team has been working remotely and we have limited communication -- it helps us stay on top of what's going on.
- (2021-03-15) I AND YOO Agence marketing B2B: Very helpfull extension allowing to access yout CRM directly from your GMail inbox.
- (2021-03-15) Jonas Couffignal: I've been working in the marketing automation / CRM SaaS Industry for 5+ years. Dealing with Hubspot, Mautic, Pipedrive, Salesforce, Adobe amongst many others. ActiveCampaign stands out for its reliability and fair price. The extension for business using Gmail makes sales teams' life way easier, and communication with marketing and support a lot easier. Their knowledge base is clear and well written, there is room for improvement for their support. But this is a logic problem when growing fast. I highly recommend AC anyway.
- (2021-03-14) Emily Crook: I continue to encounter issues with the chrome extension crashing on me when using. Hoping this is able to be fixed as the automation software is fantastic otherwise.
- (2021-03-14) Sabco Admin: Enjoying Active Campaign automation software. However, continued issues with the chrome extension with bugs and crashing issues. It would be great if the plugin could send notifications of overdue tasks and contact activity such as opening emails or visit website.
- (2021-03-13) Jordan Johnson: Active Campaign has overall been super helpful with our business. We use it daily and it really helps us keep track of all our customers and leads so nothing slips between the cracks. Love the customization options. Yes, there are some bugs as mentioned, but support is very responsive and constantly making improvements which I appreciate. We will definitely continue to use this
- (2021-03-13) To be honest I have a good experience so far. I'm new at using browser extensions it came as a requirement from my new job position and I must say that so far, I'm positively impacted. Looking forward to reviewing it after 1 month and 6 months use.
- (2021-03-12) Mark Bullard: At first the plugin did not perform as I expected, but once I learned how it worked, I've been pretty impressed. I love that when I click on an email, I immediately have access to all the data about that person, the deals, the emails, etc. I also like that I can update all the above directly from there. I don't have to go to the app. Some other people complained about crashing, but I haven't had that experience once. I think the UI could be improved and I've given that feedback to the team and I'm confident they're working on it. Their dev team is incredible and the customer service from AC is always A+. So, ignore the haters and try it for yourself. My biggest complaint in general is that the email reads show weird numbers which I think has more to do with spam filters, email servers and email clients than anything else. I don't believe there's much AC can do about that.
- (2021-03-12) Will Taylor: ActiveCampaign is my favorite email marketing, CRM and marketing automation system after trying many others. For what it costs you get way more than you bargain for. If there are any features that you wish it had or aren't 100% reliable give it a month. AC are always improving and updating the software. Couldn't be happier and recommend it to all our clients. This chrome extension is a perfect case for that. There are some bad reviews but all reliability and usability issues have since been fixed.
- (2021-03-12) Dominique Clark: First off, I love Active Campaign. The freedom and minimal limitations are great. You do need to understand the system before doing too much, but once you do, theres very limitation to whats possible. The price is amazing compared to their competitors. The active campaign extension is essential to my day to day business operations. It helps me to know whats going on without thinking about it. AND I can quickly respond to alerts and messages with it. Overall 10/10 for me!
- (2021-03-12) Thurman Clark: First off, I love Active Campaign. The freedom and minimal limitations are great. You do need to understand the system before doing too much, but once you do, theres very limitation to whats possible. The price is amazing compared to their competitors. The active campaign extension is essential to my day to day business operations. It helps me to know whats going on without thinking about it. AND I can quickly respond to alerts and messages with it. Overall 10/10 for me!
- (2021-03-12) Michiel Sanders: I use it for some weeks now and really love it. It saves me a lot of work
- (2021-03-08) Nate Alger: Plugin seems to work well. ActiveCampaign is great to work with and an awesome platform for sending emails.
- (2021-03-06) Rubén Rubiales Vázquez: This extension Improved a lot. I had to uninstalled before but the new version works great!. I hope this continues bugs free. Good work, it is very usefull to have the contact details at one click!
- (2021-03-02) Tanya Moushi: When the plugin works, it works really well. Right now the UI is a little rough with it defaulting to not showing empty fields (all fields are empty until someone is added so this requires an extra click to "show empty fields"). I will say however that adding a task is super easy and I appreciate that. Haven't incorporated this entirely into my workflow yet but trying to; will keep waiting on it.
- (2021-03-02) Benjamin D. Marcoux: There are a lot of things the ActiveCampaign extension does well. I like how it tracks email opens so I know when and how aggressively to follow up with a lead or prospect. I also like being able to update information like name, phone number email, lists, and tags right from inside Gmail. It's also pretty nifty how it only takes one click to send a lead from my Gmail to my CRM (ActiveCampaign). I've found it's particularly useful if you have an automation set up for something like "new client", and then when the client responses VIA email to say they're ready to go you just add them to the "new client" automation and they get onboarding. This is great if you're like me and get paid VIA wire transfers and there's no simple way to program a zap or automation when someone becomes a client. But there are a couple things I don't love about it. I've had to re-install it once because it crashed and stopped working. But honestly, the "installation" only takes a second, so it's not that big of a deal. None of data was lost or anything like that. And also, I only use a 15" MacBook Pro, so the ActiveCampaign interface takes up a bit of my screen and squeezes my emails.
- (2021-03-01) Wayne Sieber: Really appreciate Active Campaign and with the ability to directly interact with gmail, makes my job easier and much more efficient! Very nice!
- (2021-02-26) Marie Bouteillon: I have been using AC for a year, and the plugin was installed very shortly after. I have had to reinstall it at least five times since the beginning. It often crashes. Right now, it's not picking up a single email open. I have communicated with AC about several problems: - It doesn't track mailmerges. - It stops tracking past emails after a mailmerge. - It crashes frequently. - One moment, an email was opened twice. Another minute later, it was never opened in the first place. I have not seen any reliable change. Customer Service & Tech do not seem to take these issues seriously enough.
- (2021-02-26) Rita Garnto: The Chrome extension is great when it works. Love when the sidebar pops up and I am able to plug all my new contact's info right into the CRM. Unfortunately, it is hit and miss when it works. I am giving it a 3 (otherwise it would have been a 4) because it is "quirky" at times and doesn't always work the same way. I have reinstalled a couple times. I hope you can get this working more consistently on Chrome - it does save me a lot of time. Any suggestions you may have would be great!
- (2021-02-25) Robyn Walter: Really happy so far. The ability to have everything on the same screen and update as I go is helpful.
- (2021-02-25) Capital Trading Group: So far so good. I like having access to everything on one screen, plus the ability to update immediately.
- (2021-02-25) Matt Berringer: I really like this extension. You can do a lot of contact management and research without having to leave Gmail. This allows our reps to see information without having to login to our CRM. Good stuff for me. I do wish there was a way to collapse the pane in Gmail if you don't need it though - maybe I'm just missing it.
- (2021-02-25) Nicola Milan: My extension works well. When someone from my list responds to my eNews it pops up in gmail and I can see which list they are on etc. Handy.
- (2021-02-25) Cargostore Worldwide: My extension works well. When someone from my list responds to my eNews it pops up in gmail and I can see which list they are on etc. Handy.
- (2021-09-20, v:4.0.51) Anthony Colfelt: Extension not loading...
During the last few weeks, the Gmail chrome extension seems to never load. Has something happened to the extension or GMail been updated so that it's not working properly now?
- (2020-08-27, v:4.0.27) Dan Beaudry: Auto-connect gmail messages to contact records?
Is there a way to automatically connect gmail messages to the relevant contact inside of active campaign using this plugin? (Or some other way?)
- (2020-08-18, v:4.0.27) Israel Malit: Not showing on sidebar
Hi. Active campaign is not showing on my sidebar
- (2020-07-09, v:4.0.23) H. Lewis Yildirimturk: plugin is not working
gmail addon sidebar not showing
- (2020-07-03, v:4.0.23) John Ikudaisi: I can't authenticate my AC account with the extension for some reason
I enter my details correctly but it keeps giving me a message saying that some of the details are incorrect. Any idea what's going on?
- (2020-05-18, v:4.0.18) Shane Perera: Unwanted Permissions?
Why does this need permissions to read and change data for all websites we visit? Shouldn't this be limited to only read emails, or just the gmail domain?
- (2020-05-05, v:4.0.17) Chris Britton: Gmail Add-On
Just wondering - as I'm coming from Capsulecrm, which has a far superior gmail add-on why this is a chrome extension and not a gmail add-on? I have to type in the information from the email!!! Wow. Feels like a massive step backwards. Any plans for an add-on?
- (2020-04-30, v:4.0.17) Geoff Telfer: Side-Panel Visible for Emails on Ignored List
Hello, I've started to use this extension again, but find that when I add emails to the Ignore List, which is supposed to not display contact information, the AC side panel is still open. It would be much more attractive to use if this panel was hidden when I've already gone to the trouble of adding a contact to the ignore list. Thanks, Geoff
- (2020-04-22, v:4.0.15) Neil McGrew: Gmail and Emails Showing Open
Hello, I was wondering if there might be a known issue where Gmail messages are displayed as being opened at the same time they are sent? For example, I sent an email at 10:23 am today and it shows delivered (10:23 am) and opened (10:23 am). I have noticed the events are also showing in reverse order in some instances. Thanks in advance!
- (2020-03-11, v:4.0.11) Victor Manuel Gomez Perez: Me guarda absolutamente todos los correos de mi gmail.
Hola, quiero saber cómo configurar la extensión para varias cosas: 1.- No guarde contactos de mis cuentas de correo personales, solo de las de mi empresa (que usamos gmail) 2.- Que no guarde automáticamente cada contacto que me escribe o al que le escribo desde mi correo de empresa con el que quiero tener activa la extensión Actualmente me crea todos los contactos y me genera información falsa en mi base de datos de clientes.
- (2020-03-01, v:4.0.11) Production team: Side display not showing up in Gmail
Hi there. I installed Chrome Extension and I see it in my browser bar and I cannot create contacts and deals from there... but I don't see Chrome extension in the right side panel (as instructions say it should happen). Can you help with this? I need side panel extension to show up and get populated based on customer's email. Thanks
- (2020-01-28, v:4.0.9) Chris Schutte: Add On
Hi, I have installed the chrome extension but there is no add on in my Gsuite?
- (2020-01-06, v:4.0.9) Matthew Burt: Gmail Send + Archive Button Broken
With Gmail you can turn on a feature that allows you to send an email and simultaneously archive the message thread. I use this always. Recently I noticed it would send the message but I would still be on the page. I thought maybe Gmail was broken and they'd fix it soon. Today I tried to send message and the button wouldn't work. The color lightened when I clicked it to signify I clicked it but it never sent. In reviewing my extensions, yours was the only one I could think that would be messing with this. When I disabled your plugin, it worked flawlessly. Sent and archived. So this seems to be an issue for a while but it's now worse. Please fix. I like the features, but it's basically unusable at this point.
- (2020-01-02, v:4.0.8) Carlos Andrés Segura: Error Chrome
Hola, todo el tiempo me sale este error con la extensión, lo cual dificulta el uso. Trycore user: [email protected] Error code 600: The ActiveCampaign Chrome Extension is unable to connect. You may be offline or our networks may be down. Please contact our support team or check your internet connection. You may need to log out and log back in.
- (2019-12-06, v:4.0.4) Sebastian Wild: Not Saving
Hi there, I'm currently trying to add and tag contacts in my inbox via this plug-in. Nothing saves? I add tags, update names, numbers. Nothing seems to actually get sent. Also in the list and workflow sections there's no way to add a contact to new ones? The box seems informational only. Thanks.
- (2019-11-22, v:4.0.3) Carmen Leung: Dislike new update
Hi, not a fan of the new update. I like the capabilities of the gmail add on where I can add emails from the body of the email and add contact to a list. With the new feature I dont have these capabilities which used to save me a lot of time.
- (2019-10-31, v:3.5.2) Søren Toft Kjelstrup: Score to the App
Hi there, Within Sales it would be AWESOME if you added Scores to the extension!
- (2019-10-29, v:3.5.2) Josh Duffy: Bootstrap Modals in other sites do not dismiss properly
When the ActiveCampaign extension is active, I have issues with bootstrap modals not dismissing properly: Video: https://www.loom.com/share/e98db5f5032c4a129ad9700c7718411b
- (2019-10-28, v:3.5.2) Dr Jamie Workman: Gmail issues
Hi there, I am having a couple of issues. When i click the extension, search fo the contact and click the email icon on the extension it opens gmail but doesn't pre-populate the email or indeed provide the email without clicking to go into their record first. Secondly i was under the impression that the contacts would be visible in gmail once the accounts were linked however this doesn't happen. Please advise. I do like how the emails appear in the records of the person so thank you! with the couple of things above working i think it is a great extension
- (2019-10-01, v:3.5.2) Pip Meecham: Changing email address for contact
Hi There I'm just wondering if you can please tell me how to change email address from within Gmail for an ActiveCampaign contact? Thanks Pip