Notifier for Gmail, iCloud, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL and so on
Notifier for Gmail, iCloud, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL and so on X-notifier Neo checks your webmail accounts and notifies the number of unread emails. Features - detect login automatically - don't need to save password - preview messages - manage unread mails in one place - support gmail multiple login If you prefer old version, you can get it here. http://xnotifier.tobwithu.com/history.php?br=cr
- (2021-01-13) BR H: Stopped working on Outlook
- (2020-04-07) Daniel Aurora Bottom: Update please - Once email is opened - the counter still reads it until you refresh the extention
- (2020-03-25) Александр Дудник: глюченое приложение
- (2020-02-29) Pablo HC: Excelente....
- (2020-01-27) Mile Bekap: It just works. Great extension.
- (2019-11-20) Fulvia L.: Uso da un secolo X-Notifier , per più account yahoo, prima ne usufruivo su Firefox, ora su Chrome. Insostituibile.Grazie un miliardo di volte a chi lo ha creato. 10 con lode!
- (2019-09-08) Tzvika Adamovsky: Excellent, switched to it from old X-Notifier. Just remember that first time you need to login via the browser, then it can monitor the accounts automatically.
- (2019-09-03) Rohit R: For some reason X-notifier stopped working a few weeks ago.Was looking for an alternative and found this addon from the same developer .X-Notifier "Neo" Works good with multiple gmail accounts. Hope they keep it updated and bug-free .
- (2019-07-18) László Bojtár: This app is crazy. If I wanna write a mail I have to check in normal way to mailbox.
- (2019-05-04) Sport Ibleo: Funziona Ma SOLO con un indirizzo e,mail La versione precedente - X Notifier - funzionava con tanti account gmail diversi A me, un solo account, non serve IT WORKS But with ONE single gmail account Previous X Notifier was working with any multiple account For me, one single account, is unseful
- (2019-04-29) Lucian Tudora: It doesn't work with Yahoo! Mail
- (2019-04-14) Abdulhak AlDabbagh: Ugh. What the hell is this? No way to add accounts. No way to add scripts. So it wants to just use ones I'm logged into in chrome already? What a PITA. Garbage!
- (2019-03-19) Andreas Larsson: Does not find my outlook account, unable to add it. cannot sort the ORDER of the emails showing, it is all Random, not even alphabetically if one whould want that. triest to be more then it needs to be. why cant we just have a normal xxxxx addon that checks if we have mail or not. i dont want it to "show me a dashboard with all mails".
- (2019-01-28) Michele Cancilla: Funziona perfettamente, ottima!
- (2018-12-19) John Cannon: What's the deal w/ all these folks posting on 'Support' w/ no responses from developer. I used to like the original X-notifier, but this lack of response seems more than a bit problemmatic.
- (2018-12-16) Ugh. What the hell is this? No way to add accounts. No way to add scripts. So it wants to just use ones I'm logged into in chrome already? What a PITA. Garbage!
- (2018-12-09) Ras Killa: Très bon Merci
- (2018-12-08) P. I.: Love the original and now this one. ONe problem: Works great in windows 7 ultimate, but on my new laptop using windows 10, in the "options" section, it opens the panel with all my email accounts, (mine are all gmail) in a row, with checkboxes, but when I click the "save" button, the panel just stays open, the "save" button grays out, and in the little icon on my toolbar, that has a drop down of all my gmail accounts when I use windows 7, in windows 10, does not drop down or populate the list the with same gmail accounts. What can I do? Thanks!
- (2018-12-06) Decal-Tranh-Ảnh Trang-Trí: rất tiện ích khi check nhiều mail cùng 1 lúc. Xin Cám ơn!
- (2018-06-20) Felipe acuña: hotmail, nothing, yahoo nothing, so yeah pretty much...useless, the original one STILL works with them, so why doesnt this version?
- (2018-04-22) Debra Na: worthless, ONLY shows GMail. If you remove gmail, it will show aol and all things and you can click.. worthless.
- (2018-04-01) Tundra Ru: нормально работает, спасибо! пожелания - добавьте возможности из предыдущей версии X-notifier: а) Show notification - пока сам не закроешь окошко. на сегодняшний день окно оповещения исчезает через несколько секунд после появления; б) Reset counter when opening message - сразу после прочтения писем, а на сегодняшний день количество непрочитанных писем на иконке отображается ещё какое-то время спустя после прочтения писем. как добавите - будет лучшее приложение!
- (2017-11-19) Karoly Kovacs: On Vivaldi (Chrome comaptible) I have problems. X-notifier Neo works like a charm for Gmail but for Yahoo does nothing!
- (2017-11-13) STEPHEN BATES: I use x-notifier neo for yahoo mail, it works very well. The alert sound is nice. You do not have to log in like some others. I am very pleased with this little extension. If you use yahoo mail, this is the problem solver !
- (2017-11-03) Tasha Wills: I just switched over to X-notifier Neo from X-notifier because Gmail is no longer supported there. So far so good. Super easy to use, just Login to your email accounts in Chrome and X-notifier Neo will detect your accounts and add them for you automatically. I couldn't ask for a more simple, straight forward extension. Thank you!
- (2017-10-05) Lee Ziegler: Wonderful notifier.
- (2017-09-03) Aristotelis Triantafyllopoulos: Awesome! In contrast to Xnotifier (not Neo), all my email accounts synchronised - even automatically!
- (2017-08-12) Christophe Buron: Ancienne version beaucoup plus efficace. A éviter!
- (2017-06-16) Julio Cesar: Please, make it work with multiple accounts of Hotmail / Outlook, and let us change the name of the accounts.
- (2017-05-28) Jan V: More useless then X-notifier.
- (2017-02-12) Nyarlathotep: hotmail != outlook
- (2021-01-18, v:2.2.8) Grigoris Antonopoulos: Gmail counter not working
The extension now (kind of) works for Gmail on Chrome BUT the unread items counter is stuck to a huge number and cannot be refreshed
- (2021-01-10, v:2.2.7) Grigoris Antonopoulos: X-notifier Neo stopped working for Gmail on Chrome
X-notifier Neo just stopped working for Gmail. Chrome Version 87.0.4280.141 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2021-01-10, v:2.2.7) navI korombO: not working
it seems to me that bill gates went completely crazy and out of anger played back on everyone's favorite program x-notifier
- (2021-01-09, v:2.2.7) Monica Cohee: x-notifier neo not working
x-notifier neo is not not working on chrome. can you please check it out? Thank you
- (2021-01-09, v:2.2.7) Bob Raptors: Gmail detection is broken
Chrome version 87.0.4280.141 (Official Build) (64-bit) Windows 10 Xnotifier Neo stopped detecting Gmail new emails since yesterday. Something is broken
- (2020-12-23, v:2.2.7) Roy Kevelham: Outlook broken
I dont have a connection anymore to Outlook.com. Its signed in.
- (2020-10-14, v:2.2.5) Chris Palermo: Refresh counter
It appears the main X-Notifier has completely stopped working, so I looked into Neo. For the most part it *does* work (and does what I need) - however, the one thing I'd like to change (to make it similar to X-Notifier) is this: When I visit the mail site (Gmail, etc.) the "counter" refreshes back to 0. I don't need to know that there are unread messages in my mailbox (I do that intentionally); I just need to know when there are NEW messages. How do I do that?
- (2020-08-12, v:2.2.3) mercado108: Yahoo mail not working
It doesn't work with Yahoo! Mail. Stopped working. Fix problem as soon as possible .
- (2020-07-02, v:2.2.3) Claudia Samp: Not working with yahoo
It doesn't work with yahoo, not recognizing my account.
- (2020-06-28, v:2.2.3) garagestmarien: notification sound
I would like it if noise volume is adjustable is that possible?
- (2020-04-02, v:2.2.1) Opheliarowan: 'other; gmail accounts
I have shifted to trying this out because of issue with the original, and it's great, but for one thing. My kid has a school email that is run thru gmail but is not actually a gmail account. It's not being picked up. How can I add it in? Since we're all doing stay at home schooling during quarantine it's even more important that before to be able to see when his teachers are emailing replies and assignments. Please and thanks!
- (2019-07-02, v:2.1.15) Nicholas Sinnett: (Suggestion) When clicking on an email notification, force the inbox to open in a non-Incognito window
If I get a notification for one of my Gmail accounts in Chrome, but I'm in an Incognito window, it will try and open it in that window (despite Gmail being automatically logged out in Incognito). It's not a big deal, but the original X-notifier forced all notification clicks to open in a normal browser window, and it'd be nice to have that feature here too.
- (2019-05-06, v:2.1.15) Lucian Tudora: Yahoo mail
I can't get it to work with Yahoo mail.
- (2019-02-19, v:2.1.14) Not recognising hotmail (outlook) recently
Not recognising hotmail (outlook) recently
- (2019-02-04, v:2.1.14) Giacinto Tavernese: Versione 4.2.10
Su Chromium Versione 71.0.3578.98 segnala tutti i messaggi e non solamente quelli in InBox come selezionato nelle opzioni.
- (2019-02-02, v:2.1.14) PJSGBC: Office
Hey... I have tried for a long time to figure this out without bothering you, but I cannot seem to get https://outlook.office.com to work with either version of Xnotifier... am I missing something? I have used what I think are all three Office related scripts and no success. Any help is appreciated
- (2019-01-29, v:2.1.13) lionel eric: Gmail main account
The Gmail main account is not detected. Others yes
- (2018-12-07, v:2.1.12) ne marche plus depuis la version 71 de chrome
ne marche plus depuis la version 71 de chrome mes comptes sont pourtant enregistrés dans X-Notifier Neo (options) mais ils ne s'affichent plus dans la zone de notification de l'extension.
- (2018-07-31, v:2.1.11) Dances With Wolves: Yahoo Emails Failing To Work
Yahoo emails are all in red i can log into the Yahoo account but that is about it
- (2018-07-27, v:2.1.11) Kris Sorem Sr: Yahoo Mail
Extension not pulling or interrogating Yahoo Mail account? It previously worked.
- (2018-06-12, v:2.1.8) Angelo Benelli: Hotmail
Non notifica posta Hotmail?