This extension will open all links in tabs on Reddit and all Subreddits
This Extension will open all Links on the currently opened Reddit/Subreddit Page It works on all Subreddits and the Frontpage. Changelog: 1.0.0 : Initial Release 1.0.1 : Bug Fix: "Only works on the Firstpage" 1.0.2 : Bug Fix: "Opens also links from 'recent viewed' " 1.0.3 : Now works for all Subreddits 1.0.4 : Only unvisited (new) Links will be opened. Can be changed on Option Page. 1.0.5 : You can choose a limit to new Tabs, default is 25. New Design For Options. 1.0.6 : Check for NFSW tag in the link Title. 1.0.7 : Removed Debug Messages. 1.0.8 : Add Keyboard Shortcut Support. Customize Shortcut in the Options. Default is Ctrl+Shift+F. 1.0.9 : Add option to Open comments. 1.0.10: Add option to Open Links directly. 1.0.11: Bugfix. 1.1.0 : Open Reddit Companion Bar automatically 1.2.0 : When no new links are found change automatically to next page - also many bugfixes 1.2.1 : Remove Debug message 1.2.2 : Goto next Page works correct now (All links purple->Press MeGusta->change to the next page) 1.2.3 : Fix Bug: Only open even links 1.2.4 : Updated to Manifest 2 and changed Name of the Extension to "Reddit Link Opener" 1.3.0 : Open only links/comments that are visible (e.g. hidden by another extensions) 1.4.0 : Do not open links that are marked as visited through Reddit Gold 1.5.0 : Mark links visited on another computer with Gold correctly 1.5.1 : Fix links not being marked as visited and opened more than once 1.6.0 : Add option to open i.redd.it and i.reddituploads.com image links directly 1.7.0 : Apply band-aid fix to support the new reddit layout 1.7.1 : Add compatibility support for old reddit layout and old.reddit.com Permissions: Tabs: This Permission is needed to open new Tabs. History: This Permission is needed to check if you already visited a link. Source: https://github.com/nickrussler/Reddit-Link-Opener Credits to leblonk for the code of his "Open All Selected Links" Extension.
- (2021-09-04) Prashant Negi: Can you please make an option of "Open only comments" ?
- (2020-03-11) Yasuhiro Matsumoto: This worked fine until last week but today this does not work since reddit seems had changes layout.
- (2019-08-18) Matthew Castillo: Stopped working for seemingly no reason and I can't find information anywhere on how to fix it.
- (2019-08-01) Naman Goyal: Stooped working today 01/08/2019 nothing happens when u click
- (2019-07-23) Jason Lannaman: This used to work and has completely stopped working for me.
- (2018-05-29) Ignas Leonavicius: works great again, superb add on, puts browsing reddit on another level.
- (2018-05-29) Darío B.: EDIT: Updated and working properly once again. Latest version (1.7) broke functionatlity for the legacy layout. Use 1.6 if not using reddit's new design.
- (2018-05-10) Tåkefyrsten: Doesnt work with the reddit redesign.
- (2018-04-28) x y: It works very well for the old Reddit design but since they release the new design the link opener doesn't work anymore. please fix it.
- (2018-02-01) Prashant Negi: doesn't work with links in search results.
- (2017-06-18) Bjørn Magnus: Does what it says :)
- (2016-11-08) Bodhi Swan: Fantastic. I use this extension everyday and have been for over a year. No need to ever change it!
- (2016-08-06) Logan Blackstad: I love this, but it only works intermittently. Can users get some guidance as to how to go about resolving this issue.
- (2016-06-10) Mark Ifi: i use this all the time. please keep it lightweight.
- (2014-12-16) yukachun 85: 不知什麼時候被安裝 chrome當掉了
- (2014-06-13) Nick Col: Spam. Don't install.
- (2013-01-02) Jude Anthony: Barely functional. Needs to provide some context: comment text, for instance.
- (2012-08-04) Grace Hawkins: this worked for the front page but doesnt seem to work if I am viewing a specific subreddit, which is annoying for me because thats how I view reddit most of the time.
- (2012-07-15) Bernhard Lambertz: This is such an amazing app, I waited for this for years! Makes reddit surfing so much easier. Why not call it reddit link opener? It doesn't have anything to do with f7u12 other than the logo. One minor gripe, even though RES filters out stories, this app still seems to open filtered links. Is there a way to change this?
- (2012-03-31) Wee Wan Xuan: One of the best! I tried using a different one but it didn't work when I enabled Reddit River. Since there was no definite number of pages, the app didn't work. But yours works perfectly! Can't thank you enough! Suggestions: 1) Enabling us to upvote/downvote and comment on the opened link itself. Would be very useful! Thank you for creating this awesome app!
- (2012-03-04) Nick Roussin: I got this app and tried it out. It did exactly as specified. I tried it again but it did nothing when I pushed the button. Please help. (Would be rated 5 stars if not for this.)
- (2012-01-18) jono echols: Exactly what all programs should be... lightweight, simple, effective
- (2012-01-02) Christoph Bartschat: Beautiful app, sir. But I must suggest - would it be possible to make the name of the tab the title of the post? Please, sir, oftentimes part of the joke is in the title.
- (2011-12-21) Arvinder Singh: Good job, makes browsing F7U12 less of a chore. However, I'd like to request that we be able to 'hide' the links as well as open them? I use reddit on multiple computers, and whenever I switch between them the links all show up as blue and are opened even though I've already seen them. If this extension gave us the option to hide links that have been opened then this would make it perfect for me. Oh and thanks!
- (2011-12-18) Jonathan Stupak: Used to work perfectly and made browsing Reddit a charm. However, recently it only opens up every other link. Don't know what the problem is, but I hope that this is fixed soon.
- (2011-12-18) Corey Menozzi: love using it. now its not opening all the unopened links only some edit** issue has been fixed *****************
- (2011-12-16) Nick Huels: it used to open every unread link, now it opens every other unread link.