Never miss a free donation for your chosen cause! Designed for your desktop and laptop, TheGivingMachine's Shop&Give reminder sits on your browser so when you search for products and shops online, our heart icon will appear next to shops giving free donations. This little beauty from our charity: - Is Free and easy to install - Has no annoying advertising - Works with over 2,200 participating shops - Helps you raise more for your favourite cause(s) Online shopping via TheGivingMachine enables you to generate free donations for the causes you choose every time you shop online. With our Shop&Give reminder, you'll never miss the chance to generate a free donation again. When you buy from a participating shop via our website or with the help of our Shop&Give reminder, you generate a small sales commission. Simply download and install and it will let you know what shops are participating and give you the chance to ensure your causes don't miss out. TheGivingMachine is the UK charity charity that converts the commissions you generate into free donations for the causes, schools and community groups you choose. It doesn't cost you a penny extra. Being not for profit, our charity converts up to 70% into free donations with the remainder contributing towards the costs of maintaining the website and distributing donations. Being a charity, our focus is on maximising the support you can give to your causes not shareholder returns. Shops love working with us to help make a difference to over 7,500 charities, schools and community groups all across the UK.
- (2019-07-11) Steve Waters: This extension constantly tells me I have 4 unread messages I cannot find any way to get rid of the notification.
- (2018-06-20) J Sublett: wdeaw
- (2015-10-10) Caroline Hansford: As a giver and charity organiser, I find these Shop & Give reminders invaluable: before their arrival, I often only remembered AFTER I'd bought something that this retailer was taking part. Now my Senior Moments don't obstruct easy donations!
- (2015-04-08) Richard Morris: In answer to Jane's comment - Amazon asked not to participate in this extension. We published that on our website and in the associated materials. We hope one day that they will change their mind. However, the other 1,500 shops are highlighted.
- (2015-03-13) Jane Pittard: This kind of works, although Amazon has no purple heart so I don't trust it.