Share content on social media with just one click while you browse the web
Found something share-worthy while surfing the web? Schedule a post to Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn from anywhere on the internet in just one click using the Social Media Poster extension, and the tool will make it live the moment you need it. Social Media Poster is an automation tool designed to help you easily reach your audience and manage your content in all major social networks from one tab; it lets you plan, schedule and publish posts, and analyze your social media performance. Features + Post across multiple social channels with just one click via SEMrush Social Media Poster + Retweet any post in Twitter or schedule it for later by clicking on the extension’s icon below a tweet + Schedule and publish posts to LinkedIn, Facebook personal and business pages and Twitter + Schedule posts to Instagram and use smart reminders to publish them at a given time + Share an image by hovering over and clicking it + Use hotkey ‘Alt+S’ to share any webpage How can I use it? To use the extension, you need to be registered with SEMrush and have at least one active project for which you’ve set up Social Media Poster. Can I use it for free? Yes, you can. You can schedule 10 posts for one social profile with the free SEMrush account, and 1000 posts in all paid plans. What is SEMrush? SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, SMM and content marketing professionals worldwide. With over 25 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries and seamless integration with Google services, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
- (2020-09-08) Jacob Smith: 1) It creates an endles log in loop and never lets you actually share anything 2) It logs you out of your session in SEMrush when you set it up, disrupting anything else you were working on. 3) It's clunky and confusing as it asks to refresh the page only to not do anything afterwards.
- (2020-08-23) Antonio López: Me encanta esta extensión, es súper ágil. Muy sencilla de usar. Cuando te habitúas a usarla no puedes dejar de usarla.
- (2020-03-06) Fahad Saleem: Thumbs up for all the efforts SEMRush is putting into it. There're the top innovators in Digital Market.
- (2019-11-26) Dave Davies: I found it pretty straight forward to setup and use and, assuming you have an SEMrush account, have access to the social poster functionality. Not a lot more to say really. Does what it should.
- (2019-01-27) Timothy McKay: Oh my god, could they have made it any more complicated. ta' hell with it!
- (2020-01-02, v:1.1.1) Way With Words: SEMrush Social media Poster - Not Connecting
Have Chrome (Version 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)) and added your plugin which shows. However, whenever we click on the extension to post a page in social media poster the "Connect Semrush Account" box appears. When we approved the connection it does not allow the connection and the functionality, so keeps reappearing.
- (2019-12-10, v:1.1.1) Eric Lenghan: Issues with the extension
I installed the extension and removed it several times and I never get the icon on image as shown in the demo video. Also, on Twitter, the SEM round icon doesn't appear a the bottom of tweet as shown in the demo video. Therefore, I cannot publish to my SEMRush Pro account.
- (2019-05-08, v:0.35) Stacey Pistorius: Extension not working for me
Version 74.0.3729.131 (Official Build) (64-bit) Windows Platform Installed, verified with my SEMRush account, got the mini walk through. The extension says it has access to this site. But it just grays the screen out and nothing happens. I uninstalled, reinstalled. Same thing. Also tried using it in incognito mode with no other extensions being used. Still doesn't work. Frustrated.
- (2018-09-21, v:0.27) Boštjan Klajnščak: The extension doesn't work in Chrome on Linux
I'm using Chrome version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Ubuntu 16.04. The only thing that happens after I click the sharing button/little circle from either context menu (right-click) or on one of Facebook posts is that the page greys out. Simply nothing happens and I have to reload the page so I can continue using it. What is the problem and how to solve it?