Use PGP wherever you are
Use PGP wherever you are - including encryption and digital signatures! ++ Full clientside encryption of your keyring ++ Cloud - Synchronization ++ Anonymous ++ Simple & Fast ++ Open Source ++ Active Development ++ Support for digital signatures ++ Permissions required: - Storage (to be allowed to sync encrypted keyrings to the cloud) - Identity (to be able to check if the user is logged in and initiating sync) Source: https://github.com/JamesCullum/PGP-Anywhere
- (2020-10-31) Jonathan Kessler: Doesn't work at all. I attempted to add a private key. After clicking save, it closes the entire extension tab and also doesn't save the key. Removed.
- (2020-07-18) Antonello Scardigli: Davvero ottima, senza riserve, funziona perfettamente e non presenta intoppi di alcun genere. L'interfaccia è molto semplice, ma pienamente funzionale, ed è proprio questo - per me - il suo punto di forza, perché la rende ideale per essere "messa in mano" anche a chi è fortemente resistente all'uso di qualsiasi strumento aggiuntivo che alteri le proprie abitudini operative (chi si occupa si "sicurezza reale" comprende bene la problematica cui mi riferisco). CINQUE STELLE PIENAMENTE MERITATE
- (2020-04-15) katty intriago: MUY ÚTIL
- (2020-03-14) Mlok Karel: No tohle je naprosto úžasná věc! Velice jednoduše naimportujete (nebo vygenerujete) klíče a můžete šifrovat nebo podepisovat jedním klikem! Nevěřil bych, že to jde udělat takhle lightweight.
- (2019-12-22) ```: Needed this for one thing, to verify the PGP signatures of downloads. Installed > open extension settings > "Options" tab > paste in Ubuntu signing key > "save changes" > it crashes. Uninstalled
- (2019-12-11) 张越显: 好像不评论用不成
- (2019-10-02) Billy K: Ridiculous user interface
- (2019-09-22) Pokpong Rattakan: ชอบมากครับ จากใจของคนไทยคนนึง
- (2019-05-31) Matthew Schwartz: easy & efficient, so rare
- (2019-05-27) Daniel H: Speed bumps
- (2019-04-29) Quentin Aoustin: Basicaly what I needed
- (2019-04-02) R S: Perfect for me. Relative newcomer to 'higher level' security so I need all the help I can get. This was super easy to use..Perfect.
- (2019-04-01) Максим Рубинский: Very Very good
- (2019-03-22) Aaron Deugray: I love this extension! I am not quite sure of the application security itself as I havent seen the code, but as for functionality, I can send and receive valid PGP authenticated and encrypted messages. 9/10 would recommend.
- (2018-12-08) Tessier Ashpool: Good app for easy pgp use. There is a bug in the app though. Sometimes decrypt and encrypt options are not available to click. You have to do some random clicking around b4 you can proceed with action.
- (2018-12-08) Christian Engel: App does what it is supposed to do. I would prefer to have a visual feedback if the import of a key was successful. But, let's put it straight: clear recommendation!!!
- (2018-11-07) Steven Rider: Maybe I'm misunderstanding the intent of this extension, but I'm stuck on what I consider should be a simple step. Does this not save public keys? I paste in a key of someone I want to send an encrypted message to, I hit save. It closes without any confirmation and I can't find that address. I'm a long time PGP enthusiast. I've posted tutorials about Mailvelope. I was just browsing this for my own entertainment. Seems like if I can't figure this out in 2 minutes, most users won't get it. Is this just for making valid signatures? Best of luck.
- (2018-11-05) Landon Willoughby: Looks promising but won't let me into it completely. Still playing around with it
- (2018-10-25) Adam Nash: Seems to work ok, limited use
- (2018-07-27) Ben kojis: easy to use
- (2018-07-06) Hadi: 好用 啊 其实我不想评论 不评论用不了啊
- (2018-05-25) Alex Short: This is great, you can remotely save your keys, you really CAN encrypt/decrypt anywhere, and is great for someone like me.
- (2018-05-24) William Barath: Some very unpleasant and discouraging papercuts getting this to work. There's no instructions to save the keystore for use with other clients, which creates instant distrust because there's no way to know whether you'll lose your keys. After setting up a Master Password, you have to take it for granted that it will sync with other devices. There's no status feedback, no on/off toggle, no "sync now" or "refresh". After opening Chrome on my Chromebook, this extension forced me to log out of the session (not shut down - log out, which made my Chromebook forget me and my WIFI passwords) then after getting back in this extension crashed my Chromebook every time I tried to access "Options". In another browser using --user-data-dir=/tmp/disposable I logged in and synced. The extension also crashed here but not as violently. After shutting the browser down and restarting it, the extension did function normally. After that I power cycled the Chromebook and it worked fine there as well.
- (2018-04-18) Christian Trutz: Hilft mir sehr :-) Funktioniert super mit ProtonMail, d.h. InlinePGP Nachrichten an Protonmail Benutzer senden.
- (2018-02-21) Jeff N: Just wondering why the permissions recently changed to require knowledge of users email?
- (2018-12-08, v:4.0.3) Tessier Ashpool: Bug in app
Sometime the option to decrypt of encrypt is not available to click. You have to randomly click around (a different account, decrypt when you want to encrypt ,etc) before the option you want become clickable. This problem has existed for a while.
- (2018-07-05, v:4.0.3) Hadi: 好就好
- (2018-05-24, v:4.0.3) William Barath: Public/Private Key Selection
Imagine this... have all four buttons visible at all times and select the appropriate public or private key with matching key name, based on the button which is clicked.
- (2017-12-29, v:4.0.1) Robert Jett: Security
Master Password: Is the MPW I create stored? Key Pair: Where is the keystore located? What keystore method is used? Is the key pair at rest encrypted? What method? Who/what has access to the keystore? Can the key pair be exported? If so, what is the format? Is the export clear text or encrypted?
- (2017-11-21, v:4.0.1) Bogdan Florescu: Log out
How do I log out of PGP? I was never prompted to log in (to enter my master password).
- (2017-07-13, v:4.0.1) TBI injury during IRAQ..PLEASE HELP!
Hi Mr. Giese. Hope this finds you well and prosperous......OK. Here goes: I've tried to do it on my own for 3 days now. I have read everything you have to read on your site here. My issues: My computer crashed and I tried to redownload/reopen everything on another computer. I was not successful. Yesteday, I fired back up my crashed computer and everything works fine, computer wise. My problem is that people can NOT send me encrypted messages, but I CAN send them encrypted messages, and they have no issues decrypting them and opening them. I have copies of ALL my Private and Public PGP's and passwords and Master passwords, etc. I think the problem is that I may have too many varibles that I'm working with. On top of having a TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) during the war (military), it's very frustrating that I can't figure it out on my own. But at this point, I'm in desperate need of help. If you can walk me through, step by step, line by line, as in talking to 3 or 4 grader, I would greatly appreciate all your efforts in getting me back up and running. If it will work better for you to just call me, I have NO problem with that and can provide you my cell number. I will wait to hear from you first, to see how you can and how you prefer to help me. In advance, thank you for all your time and efforts. Sincerely,
- (2017-03-10, v:4.0.1) Israel Arroniz: encrypted email to different em
how could i sent encrypted email to many email not just one ?
- (2017-01-22, v:4.0.1) Decrypt Feature
I'm not able to use the decryption feature on my drop down box anymore. It was there a few minutes ago, but now I only have the option to encrypt. Please help....
- (2016-12-04, v:4.0.1) john butler: Make save button clearer
The correct save button is very counter-intuitive when importing keys. When one highlights "add new key", then pastes the (public or private) key into the appropriate field and names it, there are 2 buttons available The most obvious one (is on the left side under the password box, and says "save changes", but if you press it when adding a new key it exits without saving. The less obvious one is to the right of the password box, and says save. WHen generating keys (as in the tutorial) you don't need the "save" button, and its position makes it seem as though its related to changing the password. I like to think im not stupid, and this took me more than 10 cycles of hitting save changes, having the app close, reopening, and being like "WTF where did my key go"
- (2016-11-10, v:4.0.0) Liam Hefferman: Key transmission
This app says it syncs my keys: Can you be a little more specific? I would much prefer if my private key never left my device. How are you syncing this data between sessions?
- (2016-11-03, v:4.0.0) How do you encrypt a message not just sign it?
How do you encrypt a message not just sign it? I hate switching to Kleo to encrypt.