ShotPin is an extension making it easy to share any portion of a web page to Pinterest with a link to it.
Latest update : Lots of fixes. Including Retina screen support. A simple Chrome browser extension to make it easy to take a screenshot of any web page then share it on Pinterest! Built by @Kosso : http://twitter.com/kosso Also added a little donate button ;)
- (2019-03-26) David Vielhuber: The author just updated to the newest version, which works on the newest chrome. Awesome tool, awesome work!
- (2018-01-04) youutubestinks: useless
- (2017-10-09) Andres Aguilar: No funciona, es 2017 y necesita actualizarse, desde el 2015 ya no le han dado mantenimiento
- (2017-01-04) Brandon McConnell: Great idea, and I was looking for exactly this, but it doesn't work. Like at all. Hope they get it working again soon.
- (2016-10-22) Mustafa Delimus: Please add big ok button or add option to select big button
- (2016-10-02) Laura DeWald: Please fix! still broken
- (2016-05-18) Szymon Krzemiński: Still works, great :)
- (2016-02-03) Marco Baldessari: Work as expected as long as you're not using a high-DPI monitor. 4k monitor and retina screens screw up the cropping tool. Fixing this issue would an amazing improvement
- (2016-01-30) Jack S: Works as described, very helpful. One small complaint: the colors don't turn out right on the piece of the screen that gets pinned. The colors are more dull, and the white parts become gray. I can pin a part of a webpage, but the pin doesn't look the same.
- (2016-01-09) Lynnae Baker: Doesn't work, nor does it do anything upon clicking.
- (2015-10-09) Mikeylla Soper: Doesn't work at all:(
- (2015-07-15) Sara Vilas Santiago: I love the product itself - it's super useful. Only problem is that it doesn't seem to work at the moment. I take a screenshot and it doesn't show me the area I cropped. By the way, as a designer, sometimes I want to pin a nice dropdown or hover state, right now is not possible because I need to take my cursor somewhere else. Would it be possible to add a keyboard shortcut to make this possible? It would be extremely helpful! I will totally donate to support the developer of this extension once it works :)
- (2015-04-27) After a few weeks use it's been awesome but today doesn't work: tried three Chrome browsers, cleared cashes, everything. It's a dead duck.
- (2015-04-27) Exactly what I need to Pin pages w/o a good image to use, that works 1/3rd of the time. Sits at spinning cursor after confirming the screen shot far too often.
- (2015-04-15) Bdy Some: Now works for bigger sizes too
- (2015-01-27) Victoria M: the screengrab doesn't grab what I highlight. The image is a small area magnified so it's a corner of what i grad. No help on how to fix. Worked great for a while. Now it's useless. Sadly deleting.
- (2015-01-17) Theresa Doucet: Go to crop it and the final cropped image is always farther over to the right then it should be! So I can't even screenshot/pin the part of the screen that I need. This sucks
- (2015-01-07) Dieter Crombé: Simply doesn't work. The button does nothing.
- (2014-12-18) Coulter Patton: Doesn't work. Every screen-grab turns into a black square.
- (2014-12-15) Manfred Nissley: So far this is working great! I do genealogy and I use Pinterest to bookmark the information I find online. Often, there are no pics, so this gizmo is going to work great for me. If you try to pin a page that was open before installation, it will not work. You must refresh the page. This app does not work well with the extension "Change Colors." This is NOT a deal-breaker for me.
- (2014-11-04) Fernanda Agu: Hi! Your app works great and easy until last 2 weeks ago. Until today -we donate for you- is not working at all! Do you recommend something or are you working into it? I need it back and you will have 5 stars!!! PROMISE
- (2014-10-30) Руслан Моргунов: Отличная прога, всем советую.
- (2014-09-25) Rosa Elena Celestino: non funziona
- (2014-09-20) Julie Hopp: When it works it's GREAT. Sometimes the button does not show up and I have to reinstall it. Use it all the time.
- (2014-04-16) Ruth Weddle: it was great until it stopped working... there is only white in the framed part now, no picture at all... I have tried everything to get it fixed... i have several friends that have the same problem... & there isn't anyway that I can find to trouble shoot it to get it fixed!