ShotPin is an extension making it easy to share any portion of a web page to Pinterest with a link to it.
Latest update : Lots of fixes. Including Retina screen support. A simple Chrome browser extension to make it easy to take a screenshot of any web page then share it on Pinterest! Built by @Kosso : http://twitter.com/kosso Also added a little donate button ;)
- (2021-05-02) Joe Joseph: Perfect, this does exactly what I wanted it to do. You click the pin icon on the toolbar, you drag a box around the image, you click the check mark on the bottom right of the image, and the Pinterest dialogue box opens and you pick what board you want to save to. You can Pin from IG, Twitter, FB, TikTok, etc. Works on Chrome and Edge, I dont use other browsers but might work on them too.
- (2020-09-29) Sergey Shlyakhov: Только что скачал. Потыкал на Behance, который недавно запретил сохранять картинки в Pinterest. С ShotPin все работает! Спасибо!
- (2019-03-26) David Vielhuber: The author just updated to the newest version, which works on the newest chrome. Awesome tool, awesome work!
- (2018-01-04) youutubestinks: useless
- (2017-10-09) Andrés Aguilar: No funciona, es 2017 y necesita actualizarse, desde el 2015 ya no le han dado mantenimiento
- (2017-01-04) Brandon McConnell: Great idea, and I was looking for exactly this, but it doesn't work. Like at all. Hope they get it working again soon.
- (2016-10-22) Mustafa Delimus: Please add big ok button or add option to select big button
- (2016-10-02) Laura DeWald: Please fix! still broken
- (2016-05-18) Szymon Krzemiński: Still works, great :)
- (2016-02-03) Marco Baldessari: Work as expected as long as you're not using a high-DPI monitor. 4k monitor and retina screens screw up the cropping tool. Fixing this issue would an amazing improvement
- (2016-01-30) Jack S: Works as described, very helpful. One small complaint: the colors don't turn out right on the piece of the screen that gets pinned. The colors are more dull, and the white parts become gray. I can pin a part of a webpage, but the pin doesn't look the same.
- (2016-01-09) Lynnae Baker: Doesn't work, nor does it do anything upon clicking.
- (2015-10-09) Mikeylla Soper: Doesn't work at all:(
- (2015-07-15) Sara Vilas Santiago: I love the product itself - it's super useful. Only problem is that it doesn't seem to work at the moment. I take a screenshot and it doesn't show me the area I cropped. By the way, as a designer, sometimes I want to pin a nice dropdown or hover state, right now is not possible because I need to take my cursor somewhere else. Would it be possible to add a keyboard shortcut to make this possible? It would be extremely helpful! I will totally donate to support the developer of this extension once it works :)
- (2015-04-27) After a few weeks use it's been awesome but today doesn't work: tried three Chrome browsers, cleared cashes, everything. It's a dead duck.
- (2015-04-27) Exactly what I need to Pin pages w/o a good image to use, that works 1/3rd of the time. Sits at spinning cursor after confirming the screen shot far too often.
- (2015-04-15) Bdy Some: Now works for bigger sizes too
- (2015-01-27) Victoria M: the screengrab doesn't grab what I highlight. The image is a small area magnified so it's a corner of what i grad. No help on how to fix. Worked great for a while. Now it's useless. Sadly deleting.
- (2015-01-17) Theresa Doucet: Go to crop it and the final cropped image is always farther over to the right then it should be! So I can't even screenshot/pin the part of the screen that I need. This sucks
- (2015-01-07) Dieter Crombé: Simply doesn't work. The button does nothing.
- (2014-12-18) Coulter Patton: Doesn't work. Every screen-grab turns into a black square.
- (2014-12-15) Manfred Nissley: So far this is working great! I do genealogy and I use Pinterest to bookmark the information I find online. Often, there are no pics, so this gizmo is going to work great for me. If you try to pin a page that was open before installation, it will not work. You must refresh the page. This app does not work well with the extension "Change Colors." This is NOT a deal-breaker for me.
- (2014-11-04) Ferny Agu: Hi! Your app works great and easy until last 2 weeks ago. Until today -we donate for you- is not working at all! Do you recommend something or are you working into it? I need it back and you will have 5 stars!!! PROMISE
- (2014-10-30) Руслан Моргунов: Отличная прога, всем советую.
- (2014-09-25) Rosa Elena Celestino: non funziona
- (2014-09-20) Julie Hopp: When it works it's GREAT. Sometimes the button does not show up and I have to reinstall it. Use it all the time.
- (2014-04-16) Ruth Weddle: it was great until it stopped working... there is only white in the framed part now, no picture at all... I have tried everything to get it fixed... i have several friends that have the same problem... & there isn't anyway that I can find to trouble shoot it to get it fixed!