Let you share your current tab url with the discord chat previously configured.
Allows you to share your current tab page with a previously configured Discord chat, just with a right click! To configure it, you need to enter in the configuration of the extension and then paste the webhook URL of the desired chat. To create a webhook for a chat and get its URL ask its admin to follow these steps: https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/228383668?page=2 This is a free version to try its primary element, check the paid one which have more features and if you like it buy it to support the project. New features will be added to the paid version, if it grows more this version would be updated with more features! This is a project made in my free time to be used in private, it is published for people who would see it useful. Also, my first language is not english, so please do not hesitate in communicate any text errors. Contact info: [email protected] Please be as clear as possible, helps a lot.
- (2018-02-19) Eolf: Shortcut Support would make it perfect.
- (2018-02-17) Itstherain 100: horrable it dose not work on crome book
- (2017-10-02) Abby Barnum: worked perfectly, couldn't believe how exactly what i was looking for it was!
- (2020-04-01, v:1.1.1) Ros Gw: Error while sending data. Error: 0 Make sure you have a correct configuration.
This error "Error while sending data. Error: 0 Make sure you have a correct configuration." appears even if the webhook is correct and saved. To fix the error I open Options tab and close it. After that the extension works normally.
- (2018-05-23, v:1.1.1) Discord
If you really have it add me my name is XxSuPremeXx and add me on fortnite SupremeSampai.
- (2018-05-23, v:1.1.1) discord
does it really work get back to me
- (2017-09-07, v:1.1.1) Ender Manpro200: Does it work?
doese it work tell me
- (2017-02-01, v:1.1.1) Philippe Magre: changement nom du bot
bjr, comment changer le nom du bot "Shary"