Simple Twitch Extension for Giveaways
Simple application to do giveaway on Twitch. Possibility to choose an answer between multiples keywords. Live stats displayed. Announces in chat. Any suggestions or / and feedback are more than welcome !
- (2020-12-23) Pepa Minecraft: Blank screen not working.
- (2020-10-20) SOLMOREJ: не работает
- (2018-07-28) Nicolas Meyer: Super ! Ca a l'air très bien pour faire ce que l'on veut faire. A quand la meme extension pour Youtube ?
- (2018-06-16) Geremy Lintag: Wish it would save settings when I close the tab after streaming
- (2021-02-01, v:2.1.0) GDshorts: çalışmıyor
- (2020-06-09, v:2.1.0) Ian Sutton: i think your extension is broke mate.
sign into twitch, i enterz the credentials, then just sit with a blank screen >> what is the problerino?<< 4head time to put this extension in the bin, until i get a response, shame, looks legit clean, crisp nice,
- (2020-05-12, v:2.1.0) Michael Kozlowski: Not Working
Getting a blank screen when clicking the extension
- (2020-05-11, v:2.1.0) Mole Town: wont load
the extension wont load every time i try just get a blank screen help ?
- (2020-05-01, v:2.1.0) Jon Jon: probleme
FONCTIONNE PAS!!!!! Out!!!!!!!! help
- (2020-03-18, v:2.1.0) Luis CQ: Suggestion
Could we have a dark mode?
- (2019-05-31, v:2.1.0) Mattèo Gauthier: Source
can i have the source of your project ? [email protected]
- (2019-05-01, v:2.1.0) Burilla G: Clear winner
I run multiple giveaways. There isn't a way for the same winner to not be picked again. It picked the same user 3 times. I like a way to deselect user from entries so this doesn't happen.
- (2018-11-15, v:2.1.0) OReiTroll xD: Twitch new role
Add an option to increase VIP luck.
- (2018-07-30, v:2.1.0) Steph Wilby: Reroll / Save Settings
Hi! This is super easy to use, thank you for creating it to be so simple! It definitely could do with a reroll button and something to save the settings so you don't have to change them every time you open it to use it.
- (2018-07-25, v:2.1.0) OReiTroll xD: Reroll / Dark Mode
You could put an button of reroll in the winner tab, and an button on the top to change colors, like dark mode.
- (2018-06-17, v:2.0.0) Derek Boston: Questions/Suggestions
First of all, thanks so much for creating a giveaway extension that actually works again. We've been using the older giveaway extension for years but it still hasn't been updated for the new React site so we'd like to convert to yours, but there are a couple things we miss from the old extension that we'd like to see if we could get in yours before we fully convert. Is there a way to control case sensitivity for the giveaway terms? Also, thank you for adding the chat winner announcements as that was one of the main things preventing us from converting, but is there a way we can save the settings on which chat messages we want enabled and disabled? Those are the main things we'd like to see in this if we can get them, ideally we'd also like some anti-spam control and the ability to pull from chat without a keyword as well, but those are of lesser importance. Thanks so much for listening and again for creating a working alternative to the old ember-based extension.