Instantly start & join video calls. Dual screen sharing and Google Calendar integration. 100% free on your computer.
No more download nonsense! With Pluot, you can start & join calls easily. Just click in Chrome, to start, join, and invite someone else. Simple. You can use Pluot entirely free, on any computer in Chrome. You also can set up your conference room TV in minutes, with Pluot Pro hardware. It's all the equipment you need for video calls & wireless screen sharing on your TV. Hardware features include dial out, wireless presentations, dual screen sharing, and more. Just $50/month. We stand behind our product: no annual contract required, plus 60-day no-risk returns. Try it free today. Go to https://pluot.co/new
- (2017-12-20) Mike Cleveland: Not sure what it means to "just click in Chrome to join a meeting". Click WHAT in Chrome? When I click the extension the only option available is to come to this page. Literally that is all I can do. No way to share my screen. Possibly it works in Gmail or Gcal or something? But that is not stated anywhere.
- (2017-04-28) Leah Garcia: It works well. I like just click to join a meeting. It's faster than asking someone new to download a program to join.
- (2017-04-21) Adam Metcalf: Pluot is the greatest video conferencing platform of all time!
- (2017-04-20) No audio issues compared to audio issues all the time with Google Hangouts. Thumbs up!
- (2017-01-29) Jami Morton: It's so easy to screen share using Pluot's extension. I love it!
- (2018-01-12, v:2.92) An error has occurred
An error has occurred Access denied
- (2017-12-20, v:2.92) Mike Cleveland: Chrome Only?
Does everyone have to use Chrome in order to see my screensharing? Also how many people can be on the call if I'm only doing a screenshare?