Share any website on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Plus with just one click
A pretty basic chrome extension which does a little, but does that extremely well. Suppose you're reading blog post and you really like it and want to share it on your social profile. Either you will copy the link to that post and then share it, or you will search for social media share icons on the blog to share the post. Let's make this a bit easier. Actually a lot easier. How about doing all this with just 1 click? Here's how - Install 'Social Media Share' extension and whenever you feel like sharing any link, just click on 'Social Media Share' button in the browser top right bar, and choose which platform you want to share the link on. And, that's it. Yes, that's all you need to do to share any link with your social media networks. For feedback, write to [email protected]
- (2020-12-16) Brad Kramer: Works beautifully! Note to Chrome developers: This should be built into Chrome.
- (2019-12-21) Jon Aske: I was good, except that Google+ does not exist anymore and it really needs to have a button to share to email.
- (2018-02-18) Works well but does not allow right click sharing and had no access to options.
- (2018-01-17) Woodenworks Jepara: good
- (2017-09-27) Osvaldo Villar: Very useful! I do love it!
- (2017-04-12) Keith Neilson: Simple one button share. It only covers the big four networks, but that's all most people will need. No sign ups, no account needed to use, all decently straightforward.
- (2015-08-30) Sartaj Singh: Pretty useful!