Making sure you logout from every one of your account when you're in a hurry is one tedious job. Well the solution for this is here.
Updates - V 2.0 : 1. User can exclude accounts from which he/she doesn't want to logout. 2. Settings page layout updated (made it much more user friendly). The number of accounts (especially social networking sites) into which we login in our day to day life are a lot, and at the end of the day logging out from each one of them is a heck of job. And this headache just spikes when we are in a hurry. Well the solutions is here, just one click will help you logout from all your accounts. Additional features : Clear Cache, History and Download history. Design Credits : Codrops (http://tympanus.net/codrops/) Icons : IconFinder
- (2019-11-19) Solar Energy: This is a really good extension but could use some tweaking. 1st, I wish the developer would add a timer / clock feature where it would logout after a certain amount of time or at a specific time, say at midnight each night for example. 2nd as Joe Thomas said, it does not work with Google. All I had to do also was hit refresh and Gmail came back to life with no need to input a password. Fix these two things and this will be the perfect auto log-off chrome ext. Kudos to the developer for creating and sharing.
- (2019-09-25) Leul Wosen: Works fast and well.
- (2018-09-22) Joe Thomas: Doesn't work, hit refresh and was logged in to gmail again. Gmail has undergone many changes, this extension needs to be updated.
- (2018-03-29) gennaro esposito: it's future!
- (2016-06-01) ebbe hansen: så godt når der er flere brugere på en profil
- (2015-12-07) Please add Amazon as an option. I don't want people buying stuff under my account.
- (2015-11-11) M C: Very handy & does exactly what it says it will do. Only request would be to add a keyboard shortcut.
- (2015-08-13) Floris van Onna: Perfect. Would love an auto-logout on close of browser, or after x minutes of inactivity though.
- (2015-08-04) Ken Perry: I love this! If you share a computer or if there's any possibility of a co-worker or family member using your computer, this is a must-have.
- (2014-10-30) Noel Jose: Awesome
- (2019-02-17, v:2.0) Amapola Pictures: Still outlook logging out
Hi. please add also Outlook option like Gmail. or how to stop outlook and keep login.
- (2018-04-23, v:2.0) Gmail Doesn't Logout
Doesn't log me out of Gmail. Is there something special I need to do?
- (2018-04-05, v:2.0) Lusty Argonian: "others"
Hello, do you have a page where you list the sites included in the "others" category? Thanks
- (2016-01-26, v:2.0) Maorie Light: Custom site
"others" aint enough, why dont u put a customization option so we can put the site we want to log out ? cuz i just wanna log out from one site not all the others
- (2015-12-07, v:2.0) Amazon
Please add amazon as an option for one of the accounts. I don't want to be left logged into Amazon and someone purchase something under my account.
- (2015-07-29, v:2.0) Nicholas Maker KIDNICKEL: interesting name