Publicate - Create Beautiful Email Newsletters and Web Roundups in minutes, from content you find online.
Send beautiful mobile responsive newsletters in Gmail and Outlook. The Publicate browser extension helps you to save content for your newsletters with one click. Easily drag and drop content to create beautiful responsive newsletters in minutes. Then browse and send your newsletters straight from inside Gmail and Outlook. UPDATE: Ignores analytics views recorded when composing email in Gmail or Outlook.com
- (2020-11-04) Daria Shchukova: I have been using Publicate since they started and it is the best HTML email builder I have used by far. The overall ease of use is superior to all the others I have tried.
- (2020-09-22) ally biring: The plugin has made my day to day and planning for me, as well as my clients much more simpler. My newsletters get created much more quickly.
- (2019-11-01) Bonita Bennett: Super easy to use and add content to my Publicate account! Love it!
- (2019-07-23) Olivier T: Cannot figure out how to "save password": I have to type it each time. But it works on Firefox.
- (2016-08-10) Caedmon Mullin: The easiest way to add, tag and organise content I need in Publicate.
- (2016-08-09) Chris Bradley: I am biased as the owner, but it does really save me a lot of time with getting content from the web to my weekly newsletter.
- (2019-11-08, v:2.1.3) Kyson Coombs: The 10/31 Update Broke Printing
When you guys pushed the update on 10/31, you can not print PDF's while this extension is enabled. I had to block your extension to print things. When the extension is enabled and you open a PDF to print, the screen goes grey and does not preview the print or allow the dialogue to be opened.