Esna's solutions are created by our talented team of developers. We also leverage some third-party open source software. To see a list of the open source software we use go to https://www.onesna.com/credits.html For Esna iLink Terms of Service: http://www.esna.com/support/eula.html Requires Esna Officelinx or Cloudlink installed Enable click-to-call, extended Google people widget, Google Talk presence updates within your G-mail or Google Apps account with your Chrome Web Browser. Once installed: - Enter the address of your UC server - Allow access to your Google account from the permission request - Enjoy click-to-call from within your Chrome browser and Phone presence and Google Calendar updates within Google Talk - Contacts and members of your corporate directory will receive extended call links within their people widget Note: Be sure to reload your tabs after installation so the add-on can take effect! For those who may have problems with the number dialing initiating both Google Voice and Esna iLink dialing, the following setting should be toggled in your Gmail settings: Settings -> Chat -> Call Phones -> Disable outbound voice calling
- (2015-05-05) Yuliya Yakymets: So useful! Makes communication easy and efficient.
- (2015-05-05) Rebecca H.S.: Impressive tool, communication has never been easier
- (2014-09-25) taco meats: Click to dial without leaving the browser or interrupting my work flow. This is a must have for anyone that wants to be efficient throughout their day, at work, home, or school.
- (2014-09-24) George Rozgonyi: Simple and useful tool.
- (2014-09-22) Hanz Gomez: great product and easy to use
- (2014-04-09) Alex Casciato: Click to dial has made my life so much easier. That and all the awesome presence managing features have me hooked.
- (2014-01-22) Davide Petramala: THIS APP IS WAY TO COOL AND WORKS ACROSS MY PROFILES!
- (2013-03-26) Scott McHardy: I am addicted to this. Can't imagine ever dialing a number again.
- (2012-07-25) Adam Kling: Wow great app! dial from any tab and finds me at any of my phones and locations to make the calls.
- (2015-01-09, v:18.104.22.1684) Ed Correa: Click to dial from Chrome
I can't get the click to dial to work on Chrome. It does work on IE