Measure your Internet connection using M-Lab's Open Internet Measurement tools.
The Measure app provides an easy to use test to measure the performance and health of any Internet connection. Use it to easily track the performance of the Internet connections you use over time. Conduct your own research on Internet connections worldwide. Features include running a test on demand, scheduling tests to run regularly, annotation of your test results, and CSV export of all test data. The Measure App uses a test called the Network Diagnostic Tool (NDT), which is developed and maintained by Internet 2 and hosted by Measurement Lab (M-Lab). It is a sophisticated speed and diagnostic test suitable for both the novice and the network researcher. For more information on NDT and other M-Lab tests, please visit http://www.measurementlab.net/tools/ndt.
- (2018-03-02) Guilherme Rhoden: Ótima extensão para testes de última milha. Agora com servidor localizado no Brasil.
- (2017-02-06) Björn Boening: Really useful tool to track your connection performance automatically over time. Thank you M-Lab community!
- (2016-03-05) devan: Advancing network research and empowering the public!
- (2015-10-31) Georgia Bullen: M-Lab is my favorite Internet Measurement tool!
- (2018-03-02, v:0.18) Guilherme Rhoden: ISP Identification Problem
Hi, When I run the test my ISP is not identifified correctely. It's Appears "Eli Lylli and Compa". My ISP is under ASN 11242, on address 200.237.192/18 and 2801:80:a88::/44. Best Regards, Guilherme Rhoden
- (2017-09-23, v:0.18) Stelios Sartzetakis: menu for location selection not all cities visible
no way to select location except the ones that fit first list of cities (no way to move down Leeds in the menu) -- used to work in the past