Delete Activity - Posts, Comments, Messages, Photos, Videos
With this extension you can mass delete Facebook(TM) posts, photos, messages and other activity. There are 2 common issues that users experience when using this extension. These issues are not caused by the extension and cannot be resolved by the extension. If you have either these issues below, please follow the instructions for each issue, or contact us directly and we will be more than happy to help. 1. Problem - Extension says you have not purchased the extension even though you have - Full Version button does not disappear. 1.a. Resolution - User isn’t logged into chrome so the app doesn’t recognize it has been purchased. Make sure you are logged into chrome as the user you used to purchase the extension. 1.b. Resolution - Some networks or ad blockers will block access to the google licensing service. This causes the app to never recognize the license. Try using the extension from a different network and disabling ad blockers and other chrome extensions. Problem 2. Facebook errors/cannot delete the post via the extension or manually. You may encounter certain activity that Facebook will not delete. If you cannot manually delete the activity, then the extension will not be able to delete it either. There is no resolution this issue. It is an error on Facebook that is beyond the control of the extension. *** This app is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by Facebook(TM). The use of the Facebook(TM) trade name or trademark is for identification, reference or descriptive purposes only and does not imply any association with Facebook(TM) or their product brand.*** Bulk deleting posts on Facebook(TM)has never been easier! With this extension you can mass delete all of your Facebook(TM) history or select a specific year or year and month to delete. Navigate to Activity Log by clicking the down arrow next to the question mark icon in the top right of. Click Activity Log. You can start deleting directly from the Activity Log, or you can click a filter in the left menu to delete specific post types. To delete messages, browse to the Messages page, click the extension icon, the select the Messages toggle button. Changelog: ---------- v2.1.9 - Accommodate change to delete dropdown v2.1.8 - Fixed bug loading [More Activity] v2.1.7 - Free for the month of January 2020! v2.1.5 - added throttling v2.1 - added delete specific activity v2.0.3 - added remove event invitation v2.0.2 - prevent page refresh if unable to delete post or reaction v2.0 - Extension is now language agnostic. If you have issues with the extension not working, please email [email protected] and we will investigate the issue. - Remove tags - Activity Delete processes have be rewritten from the ground up. - Removed logging to speed up the extension - Changed the way additional activity is loaded to speed up extension v1.7.15 - Delete when available, otherwise, hide from timeline. - Handle popups quicker - Remove console logging v1.7.13 - Updated extension to circumvent changes to delete procedure v1.7.12 - fixed mass photo delete v1.7.10 - fixed delete by date v1.7.9 - added refresh interval. Users reported that the page was refreshing before older posts could be deleted. The refresh interval allows for more time for the extension to scroll to older posts before refreshing v1.7.8 - fixed license not carrying over after refresh v1.7.7 - fixed notification bug showing complete when still running v1.7.6 - Update to fix only displaying first 5 posts for a given day v1.7.5 - Mass Delete Photos and Videos now available v1.7.4 - Mass Message Delete fixed v1.7.3 - Fixed unlike not erasing v1.7.1 - Full version unlocked for the month of September 2018 v1.7 - intuitive ui v1.6 - Added message deletion v1.3.2 - bugfix - delete by date not recognizing popup confirmation v1.3.1 - Added delete by date
- (2020-07-01) Rozalila Hertz: This took me FOREVER to figure out...tried on 2 different computers. After reading more reviews, I saw that someone said you need to SWITCH TO CLASSIC FACEBOOK(not the new version). Absolutely necessary otherwise nothing worked it just kept scanning. Really annoying that when you want to delete photos, it doesn't give you the same filter option for years/months. It just starts deleting from the beginning so I had to stop that and try something else. I didn't buy this to delete activity because that would take days so a filter for the photos would be better. I will keep trying to specifically just do albums. Anyway, it gets the job done if you don't want to go through deleting every mobile upload that facebook refuses to let you control.
- (2020-04-11) iria nicolas: esto es un timo , no borra nada
- (2020-04-09) Dennis Sinacola: FANTASTIC and GREAT SUPPORT! This is the only tool out there I've found that can erase your Facebook activity and it works exactly as it says. AND I got a quick response to a support question.
- (2020-03-26) Ole Purrucker: nix passiert schade!
- (2020-02-29) Benny Lo: 1/2 the time, it says deleted, and then I refresh Activity Log and the activity is still there
- (2020-02-22) Rawand King: The best extension I have ever seen. It worked very well. Thanks for the creator. Buy it and you will never regret >>> LOVE IT <<<
- (2020-02-16) Vencer Gold: This app works PERFECTLY! You have to have patience if you have A LOT of post.
- (2020-02-02) Achinth Gurkhi: It worked fine in trial version. So, I purchased paid version. Now paid version is deleting a few activities then get stuck. Tried various settings without any use.
- (2020-01-21) John Lambert: Doesn't work
- (2020-01-19) H: This was an amazing device that completely deleted my entire facebook posts. I paid for the full version to get the benefits. If you pay for it and it does not register that you did just completely close crome and reopen it and when it asks you for access to your email you have to allow access. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is that it was quite slow and buggy. That being said it did the job I needed in the long run! Thank you to the app designers I feel like my privacy has been restored!
- (2020-01-16) William Klausmeyer: Seems to work really well but there was a wierd glitch that unfriended and blocked about 2 dozen people, mostly close friends and even my youngest son. So, that created a bit of awkwardness. Now I am afraid to use again.
- (2020-01-13) Katalin Szabó: I bought a full version but it didn't work, I let it do its magic for 24 hours and I haven't touched my facebook for the whole day and still no results :(
- (2020-01-08) Naveed Anjum: I purchased this application, but it doesn't work, seems like scanning all the time, coping the data, Dear Team, can you help me ? thanks
- (2020-01-05) andes miner: this extension does not work. I have been trying it in every iteration & combination of settings for HOURS and it has not deleted a single post.
- (2020-01-03) Mauro: Purchased the full version, can't delete comments. After it finishes and refreshing the page they all come back.
- (2019-12-21) Fam: This cleared out 3 years of stuff. I like that it removes tags too.
- (2019-12-19) j.r. kerr: garbage. doesn't work. wants lots of access to google, and then doesnt work. regret starting this trial version. bad idea. don't do it.
- (2019-12-02) GERARDO TORDOYA: Horrible.
- (2019-11-03) Robert Leabo: Totally worth the $4.99 cost. I had the other FB cleaner extension and it just no longer worked. I'm so glad this one exists as an alternative. You just get to a point in your life when you want to clean up your digital footprint ("Do I really need that post / comment anymore?") and it's just easier to let the extension delete all of your old comments for you as opposed to the tedium of clicking "delete'' on every single one... it's definitely worth $4.99 just for convenience! I totally recommend it and I hope that it stays working /updated as FB changes!
- (2019-10-23) Corey Leamon: I bought the full version. It worked fine initially, deleting about 20% of my more recent activity. After that, no matter how many various ways I tried to run the script (different intervals, manually refreshing, selecting different time periods, etc), it continually stalled or crashed my browser. I tried coming back hours and even days later, but had the same issues. It really struggled to get through the items it needed to "hide" in order to get to what it needed to delete. Because of the constant resetting and covering the same ground over and over, it ended up being faster for me to just use facebook's new "manage posts" feature to delete and hide. This app was able to delete all private messages without trouble, though.
- (2019-10-22) Elena Krizh: does not work. tried several times several years and months - nothing deleted. for what i paid money? i would like to get my money back or to have fixed working script
- (2019-10-17) mr. pip: Funktioniert gar nicht. Habe es nun mehrmals versucht, aber es recht sich absolut nichts.
- (2019-10-16) AUTMUSE NETWORK: IT DELETES ALL YOUR POSTS..... EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED...works
- (2019-10-15) Neighbours Spoilers & Stuff: Please make this available to use on FACEBOOK GROUPS AS WELL & ALSO DO A FEATURE TO REMOVE ALL FACEBOOK GROUP MEMBERS IN ONE GO.
- (2019-10-12) Faith Breaux: I downloaded this extension to clean up all history of activity from my account. I wanted to do this instead of closing the account to make it as if it is non-existent to the public, but still use it to keep in contact with a few who don't use the new networks I have. To be forward, the ratings are not a fair reflection of this extension's capacity to do it's job. Many rate it low only based on that it isn't free. From my experience, the creator of this rightfully deserves to have some return for the effort of programing a superior extension compared to Social Book Post Manager. I purchased this after days of using Social Book Post Manager, which kept skipping and eventually stopped working regardless of lowering the rate, trying three different computers and other troubleshooting as mentioned in the instructions. This extension also deletes your comment history, unlike Social Book Post Manager. It was worth price in exchange of what would be months of deleting, or I would have to spending a day or more collecting a list of all the pages I liked over the years just to be transferred towards making a new account. All the while losing my private messages with friends too. Both hardships a few bucks is worth avoiding.
- (2020-08-14, v:2.1.9) J MϾÐΛЛłΞŁ: Doesn't work in Brave Browser despite it just basically being a wrapper for Chrome
I can't get this to work in Brave browser, which is basically just Chrome with a tweaked UI. All of my extensions will install EXCEPT this one, and I've got over twenty at this time. This one gives me the following error when I try downloading it: "Failed - Needs Authorization" According to Chrome documentation, this means you are not giving me permission to download the file. I don't know what to do except contact you specifically because every other extension is working just fine - there's something different about yours that is resulting in this. I did buy it, so yeah. I would like to be able to use it lol.
- (2020-08-07, v:2.1.9) Caitlin Kennedy: Does not work
This will not delete more than 10 items a day and none of them items are showing to be deleted. Please refund immediately
- (2020-08-07, v:2.1.9) Geena Kordek: Does not work
Appears to be hiding posts and photos. Please refund.
- (2020-07-01, v:2.1.9) Shadra Burrell: Full Version
I purchased the full version and it will not let me delete more than 10 posts.
- (2020-06-14, v:2.1.9) Jayson Schindler: Does not work at all, Will not delete a single post or photo.
Extension keeps telling me to change refresh rate when trying to delete activity. When trying to delete photos, a message from www.facebook.com pops up and says "to delete photos: go to activity log in left menu and select photos. i have tried selecting just one month of photos in the facebook menu and in the extension and only get that message. this extension will not delete a single photo or post.
- (2020-06-14, v:2.1.9) Sorush R: App not working
Hi there, the app is not working at all. I have tried at least 20 times. Do you have any advice?
- (2020-06-14, v:2.1.9) Marine Debelloir: Doesn't work even with the fixes
Hi, This doesn't work. It tells me I don't have the full version even though I paid for it. I've tried the fixes but they don't work - I'm using vanilla Chrome with 0 other extension. I need a refund.
- (2020-06-12, v:2.1.9) Mario Gómez Mayorga: HELP
Hello friends I just bought your chrome extension "Delete Social Media Posts" I was happy about it and was working fine. All of a sudden the icon disappeared from Chrome and when Iseek for the extension is says chrome disabled it. There is a top line that says enable this extension but itdoes nothing. I also clicked the button repair and nothing happens. Any advice on how to make this work again? I DO NEED IT Plus I just paid for it. Wrote to your mail and it does not exist
- (2020-06-11, v:2.1.9) GINA TONIC: doesn't work at all!!
hi, this app doesnt work at all and I would like a refund asap
- (2020-06-04, v:2.1.9) Kyle McCormack: How to use
I cant seem to get this to work, I have filtered to decembr 2010 on both the extension and the activity log but it keeps saying 0 posts hidden or deleted,
- (2020-06-04, v:2.1.9) Phil Gainey: Refund
Hello, I purchased this extension to delete posts from a business page I manage but could not get the extension to properly operate. I discovered the Creator Studio app for Facebook and have successfully deleted the posts I needed removed, and no longer need this extension. I would like a full refund please. Thank you.
- (2020-06-03, v:2.1.9) Naldo Garcia: Don't work anymore
Used it 2 times and now it does not work? Does it need to be updated?
- (2020-05-16, v:2.1.9) Diya Ajit: Doesn't work - still tells me I have used up my 10 per day even though I bought the full version. Refund please.
Doesn't work - still tells me I have used up my 10 per day even though I bought the full version. Refund please.
- (2020-05-09, v:2.1.9) Steven M. Mammone: license not activating
I bought the full license, but the key would load to start the application. I had to cancel the purchase.
- (2020-05-07, v:2.1.9) John Wiemer: full version
Paid for the full version but it is still telling me I cannot delete more than 10 posts
- (2020-04-28, v:2.1.8) CJ Woods: Didn't Work
This was unhelpful as it didn't delete posts.
- (2020-04-27, v:2.1.8) Marlot mimo: I paid but didn t work need my money back
I paid but didn t work need my money back
- (2020-04-27, v:2.1.8) Marlot mimo: I paid but didn t work need my money back
I paid but didn t work need my money back
- (2020-04-27, v:2.1.8) Tara Kent: Doesn't Do Much
Hello, I was wondering if you would refund my purchase. I had high hopes for it to work, but it didn't do anything. :(
- (2020-04-26, v:2.1.8) Michal Hutta: It doesn't work
It doesn't work, it doesn't delete anything
- (2020-04-25, v:2.1.8) Al-Malek Faizal Yunus: running but do not delete anything
running but do not delete anything. I need refund.
- (2020-04-21, v:2.1.8) ChessSalad: I can't buy it, buy button disabled.
It's still working? I'm trying to buy it but I can't click on buy button.
- (2020-04-16, v:2.1.8) srinidhi raj: Not Uninstalling
am unable to uninstall it please advise
- (2020-04-09, v:2.1.8) Dennis Sinacola: Full Version Not Working
Still acts like the trial, won't let me delete more than 10 a day. What's the deal?
- (2020-04-07, v:2.1.8) Synfinite Channel: Error
While delete history in my activity log facebook gave me over 20 errors that could not remove posts or pictures. I would like a refund.