Apozy NoHack stops fraudulent websites, adverts and other online annoyances without slowing down browsing.
A simple, lightweight and unobtrusive way to make all websites safer. Apozy sandboxes malicious sites to stop phishing attacks, ransomware, and data leaks. Apozy does not interrupt your browsing habits while protecting you. Usage: Apozy works in the background while you browse. The Apozy helmet icon shows you what is being blocked, as well as a privacy grade for the site you’re on. Simply click it to learn about the site and disable sandbox protection for the sites you need to use. *** It's more than simply a protection plugin. It shows your potential browsing risks and gives you information on the security of sites you visit. Out of the box, Apozy uses your existing browsing history to streamline your regular browsing. Alternatively, it blocks the sites that put you at risk. *** Free. Open source with public license (GPLv3) For users by users. Apozy also works in enterprises. Visit www.apozy.com for more information and to learn about Apozy Enterprise. Apozy Enterprise includes compliance, risk visibility, tracking, threat analysis, and stream-lined white/blacklisting in the browser.
- (2017-03-21) Craig Cannon: easy to install and super helpful. a+
- (2017-02-18) michael staub: Very intuitive and simple. Great extension!
- (2017-02-18) Kevin Mahaffey: Simple and effective protection.
- (2017-02-15) Ny \nquil\\:test\\:admin,user: User friendly, straight forward, and minimally intrusive. Looking forward to future updates.
- (2017-02-15) Engin Ates: great, keep getting better and better
- (2017-02-14) Runs really smoothly and is easy to use! Awesome!
- (2017-02-13) Christy Tennery-Spalding: Incredibly useful and user-friendly.
- (2017-02-12) Danny Delott: The log is sweet.
- (2017-02-11) Jared Friedman: If everyone installed this, security on the internet would be solved overnight.
- (2017-02-10) Margot Brennan: Good interactions, fast and responsive. Takes a minute to train up about your habits but after that runs pretty seamlessly.
- (2017-02-10) Ethan Henry: legit, doesn't slow down browsing, only pops up when needed and works well with my ad blocker. Cool to see how different sites handle privacy
- (2017-02-09) Christine Lee: Working great, as a developer also interesting to see the log
- (2017-02-09) Maggie Loesch: this seems to be working really well and protecting me!
- (2017-02-08) Lyle Fong: so awesome!
- (2017-02-08) Partik Singh: Super user friendly
- (2017-02-08) Ishaan Taylor: I absolutely love the privacy grading on each site. Being able to see the effort that companies put in to keep its users safe makes me much more confident in my browsing.
- (2017-02-08) Dan Tennery-Spalding: Actually helps ID and prevent phishing sites from taking your credentials.
- (2017-02-08) Rick Deacon: Excellent. :)