This extension helps users read any Myanmar text written in various encoding (Ayar, Myanmar3 & Zawgyi).
This extension will help the users to read the texts stored in various Myanmar encodings (Ayar, Ayar Takhu, Ayar Kasone, Myanmar3, Parabaik, Padauk, Masterpiece Uni Sans, MyMyanmar and Zawgyi-one, Zawgyi...). Normally users need to install at least three fonts to read the three common encoding mentioned above. Even after installing all three fonts, users may have trouble of reading all three encoding in one web page at the same time. With this extension, users can read text with those three encoding at the same time without installing any font. The project is coordinated by Ayar Myanmar Unicode Group. Credit goes to Thant Thet Khit Zaw, Sithu Thwin and Ted Su.
- (2019-10-25) So Lo: thank
- (2018-06-24) paw tint 46: GOOD
- (2018-04-24) SSB Myanmar: use for easy
- (2017-03-02) Tin Lin Aung: good
- (2016-03-29) Yoha San: thank. very useful.
- (2015-08-09) Win Tun: useful and goooooooood
- (2015-07-21) Tachileik News Agency: Useful Thanx ^_^
- (2020-04-10, v:1.8.2) Wai Yan Moe: Font Error
The letters aren't yet correct after adding this extension. I think I need to install three fonts according to your product description. But I still don't know how to install them. Please show me how to solve. Thanks!!!
- (2015-07-16, v:1.0) Win Tun: good