Enforces the mobile web version of Wikipedia and improves its interface.
This Chrome extension enforce a mobile version of Wikipedia and improve its interface for a better experience on desktop. It's strongly inspired by Refined Twitter and Refined GitHub extensions created by Sindre Sorhus. ## Highlights - Dark Mode - Increase font size - Resize width container - Adjust Table of Contents - Many keyboards shortcuts ## Keyboard shortcuts - Go to Search: f - Go to Home: g h - Go to Top (scroll): g t - Go to Back in History: backspace or shift + <--; - Go to Next page in History: shift + -->; - Toggle Dark Mode: d - Open/Close Main Menu: shift+m - Open/Close Language Selector: shift + l - Select Suggested Language: 1 (after open Language Selector) - Focus on First Search Result: 1 (after search) - Scroll Up: w - Scroll Down: s
- (2022-04-17) Camilo Medina: Tiene un buen diseño, pero no encontré la manera de activar el modo oscuro (tengo WIindows 10), así que la desinstalé.
- (2021-11-13) Samuel Alonso: Simple technical solution and very useful for improving readability. Thank you, Ismael!
- (2021-06-10) Alice Laura: It does not have dark mode as promised. Illustrations on the right side cover the text making it unreadable.
- (2019-10-17) alex tech: That's amazing! ----- There found small troubles in the dark mode: there are some elements that hard to read: - Menu of the page headers - The frames with the abstract (in the top right angle of some pages) - Code frames and some citations - Headers on the screen of language selection Another: - New and followed links are both blue. Not possible to check if I already visited this pages One more ability is also needed: to switch mobile / desktop versions. Because sometimes I need a full version and it is needed to turn off the extension. It's gonna be better if it will be switcher in the extension. ----- But anyway it's a cool extension. 5 stars!
- (2017-01-18) Bjørn H Kristiansen: Great visual improvement on the Wikipedia site!