Secure Steem Wallet Extension.
- (2020-03-23) James Robinson: A must have extension if you are using STEEM apps regularly. Keeps your keys client side and encrypted.
- (2020-03-23) yountak kim: This violated the trademark rights of Steem.
- (2020-01-21) Steve Rees: Works well and makes using Steem dapps a lot easier and more secure
- (2019-11-03) Steve Clark: An essential tool for using the Steem blockchain as it lets you manage your keys easily.
- (2019-10-20) Philip Taramai: Handy Extension, integrates well with this Brave Browser.
- (2019-10-05) Anthony Martin: Works great!
- (2019-08-09) Lucas Fuchs: this is so wonderful! big UP!
- (2019-07-22) Patrick Ulrich: This makes managing Steem keys very easy. It is now my preferred way of interacting with the Steem blockchain.
- (2019-07-15) Sakon Sudjai: ใช้งานสะดวกมาก
- (2019-05-29) Brandon Lovejoy: Game changer!
- (2019-05-18) Philip Abatecola: A perfect extension. Makes using Steem and it's various dApps very, very easy. You can also monitor your voting power and send Steem right from the plugin! Love it.
- (2019-05-09) Ashutosh Nirvadyaachari: Works good but its design needs some improvement. I didn't like its interface colour. Esp. the highlighted colour for the messages for successful and failed transactions should be visibly different. Several times the pop-up window for this extension is blank. And multiple windows opens up unknowingly in the background on multiple prompts. These windows don't make the transactions possible until you find out and close all open windows. There is a option to set a preference for not to receive a confirmation prompt for some chosen websites but it doesn't work. WARNING: Many times I've seen after confirming a transaction, it takes indefinitely to process (it may be some node problem idk). But finally when nothing happens, I close that processing window and find it later that the transaction went through. Sometimes, I've seen the transaction went through even though I didn't click on "confirm" button. A couple of times, the transactions went through despite the extension reporting an error message. This is the most dangerous and weirdest of its behaviour and needs to be checked and corrected!
- (2019-04-26) KLYE: A great chrome plugin that makes STEEM key fumbling a thing of the past. Highly recommended. This plugin is used to allow fast login on https://www.steem-roller.com as well as other sites!
- (2019-04-10) Paul Janaway: Great stuff
- (2019-04-02) Daniel Schwarz: Works like a charm! And very nice design in general. Gives really value to STEEM. We need so badly initiatives like that.
- (2019-03-27) Colorado Carrie: This is AMAZING. I love how easy it is to add multiple accounts at very degrees of permissions. And now it's integrated with Steem-Engine Tokens to boot! Super simple to send and receive!
- (2019-02-14) So fantastic to have this easy to use and secure option in the Browser. I love that it works on Brave as well as Chrome and Firefox
- (2018-12-23) Great job. It works really nice fast and smooth.
- (2018-12-11) clove71: This is awesome! The Co-Founder of Steem Monsters Matt Rosen, is simply brilliant! This works amazing, thank you!
- (2018-10-22) Marco Tulio Mogollón Sánchez: Excelente extensión para guardar todas tus claves y tenerlas a mano para interactuar con sitios web, de la blockchain de Steem...con seguridad, va a sustituir a steemconnect algún día..!
- (2018-10-18) Der Kamerad: Great extension, helps you with managing your Steemit account and using different Steem apps!
- (2018-09-23) Crystal Human: I thought SteemConnect was fantastic until I found this! Will be using this extension from now on. Another sweet app from the mastermind @yabapmatt.
- (2020-03-24, v:1.7.4) Barbara Allen: keychain is blank when trying to post
Hello, I hope you can help. I can login with keychain but when I try to post keychain is blank and will not let me post, comment, reply, or upvote. Once in a while I will get it to say comfirm but 95% of the time it is blank. thank you
- (2020-03-19, v:1.7.3) Joshua Seaver: This is not a private Wifi error
I was able to add my posting key in the extension, but when I try to add my ACTIVE KEY and press the IMPORT KEY button, I get a red popup at the bottom that says This is not a private Wifi". Strangely I am on my home wifi which is password protected. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.
- (2020-03-15, v:1.7.2) José Malavé: Pausar Steem keychaim
¿Se puede pausar o suspender provisionalmente? Can it be paused or temporarily suspended?
- (2020-03-06, v:1.7.1) 하면된다: Update is not working(업데이트가 작동하지 않습니다)
I don't know what happened and what happened, but after the latest update, the extension doesn't work. Cannot login / submit to account (any key will not work)! Please review it. (무슨 일이 일어 났고 어떤 일이 일어 났는지 알 수 없지만 최신 업데이트 후에는 확장 기능이 작동하지 않습니다. 계정에 로그인 / 제출할 수 없습니다 (어떤 키가 사용 되더라도 작동하지 않습니다)! 검토하시기 바랍니다) [email protected] 연락주세여
- (2020-02-13, v:220.127.116.11) proofes Awos: resource credits
Hello, I would like to ask if there is any opportunity to replenish resource credits faster because I play holybread and after each mission I have to wait more than an hour for resources to recover
- (2020-02-02, v:18.104.22.168) Rich Quitliano: Password
How do I change passwords? For some reason my password saved got mixed up with my Steemit password.
- (2020-01-12, v:1.6.2) Ana-Maria Simetin: Update doesn't work
I don't know what happened and what changed, but after the latest (yesterday's) update the extension doesn't work. Impossible to login/submit the account (no matter which key is used, as any of it doesn't work)! Please review!
- (2019-11-25, v:1.6) dash kokollari: Active key
Hi 1) why can't I add my active key to manage account ?? Gives me Erorre 2) I can't buy cards on steemonster it doesn't let me log in because of keychain how can I ask you please help
- (2019-11-14, v:1.5.11) জানার জন্য: Where to add Active Key?
Current website I am using: https://dex.steemleo.com/ The current website is trying to send a request to the Steem Keychain browser extension for account @irak using the active key, which has not been added to the wallet. How to overcome this?
- (2019-10-09, v:1.5.11) Johann Piber: Number of accounts
Hello, this extension is great, I love it :) Just one problem: I have added some accounts but I can see only 8 - the latest added account = number nine does not show up and I also cannot modify or delete it until I delete one of the visible accounts, because then it is shown. I hope I could explain it right. It would be cool if you could help me. Thank you very much in advance :) [email protected] or [email protected]
- (2019-08-17, v:1.5.10) dash kokollari: problem
I do "import account" I insert the name and the password but when I do "get started" nothing happens it accesses it gives me no error remains in that way how can I solve ??
- (2019-08-14, v:1.5.10) Stephen Whittle: Assistance Needed....
Maybe I'm misunderstanding this thing, but it appears to not be working. I am at the point where I enter my name and key (posting key, I assume) and then I click on "import keys". Nothing happens. No error message. No acknowledgement that it worked. Nothing. What do I do at this point? Thanks!
- (2019-06-28, v:1.5.6) Chetan Padliya: password recovery
Hello, I have forgot my password, how to recover it? Thanks.
- (2019-05-10, v:1.5.3) Chetan Padliya: How I can recover my password/
I forgot my password. Please let me know how to recover it.
- (2019-04-16, v:1.4.1) Shawn Pringle: Unable to import Steem Key
I tried this on my Chrome Book and it doesn't seem to be able to import a key. Is there a screen element I don't see because of my horribly short screen? When I try to do an import the lowest element I see is the "import keys" button. If there is anything I need to click below that I have no access to it.
- (2019-03-14, v:1.4.1) Emmanuel Apande: Problems Setting upm my Steem Wallet
Hello Sir/ Madam: In setting up my STEEM Keychain wallet for the purpose of transferring my tokens from Exchange, I experienced problems at the SETUP level, where it required USERNAME and PRIVATE KEY. I completed them with my own generated Username and Private Key but keep getting an ERROR Message to check my Username. Where am I supposed to get the User Name and Private Key or what am I not doing correctly? Thanks for your advice. Emma [email protected]