Schedule your posts on reddit! Submit links or self-posts to a queue to be posted automatically throughout the day.
Click the button to share a post on reddit: just choose a subreddit, type a title, and let the scheduler do the rest! Customizable post calendar lets you choose exactly what to post and when. You will enter your reddit account info once you schedule your first post. Note: Scheduled posts are only posted when your browser is open and computer is on; such is the limitation of a Chrome Extension. However, we all know you're on your computer all the time, so it won't be a big deal! This extension is open source: https://github.com/odbol/Reddit-Scheduler
- (2017-09-23) James Cartright: try again kid
- (2017-01-12) Emer Stern: Post times are completely random and suck
- (2016-08-31) Awaken I Am: Worst selection in posting times. Everything is great except for this major drawback.
- (2015-01-05) Akio Crimson: Posting times are so weird. They go like this: 1 minutes, 10 minutes, 1 hours, 3 hours, 10:14 am, 1:06 pm, 5:22 pm, 9:08 pm. Edit: Went through his code on github, found out those times are hardcoded in. Why?!
- (2014-12-19) Taylor Coogan: It works, but the times that you can add posts are weirdly obscure. If you could input a time and date, it would be worth using.
- (2014-02-25) Liam Kimlin: It does what it says it does, but it doesn't let you input the time in which you wish to post your content, it simply gives you a drop-down list of a few limited option and obscure times. Not bad, but it could definitely use an upgrade because that's a huge drawback. The whole idea is being able to post while away from your computer. If I can't choose exactly when that is, it looses a lot of it's purpose.
- (2016-09-21, v:1.0) Kyle Sweet: Not posting
- (2015-03-29, v:1.0) Michael Marotta: Don't make text disappear when you close window
It's really annoying the text clears when you close the reddit schedule text box when you click on the page. Often I need to click on the page or on a different tab or application to copy text/url/title, etc.
- (2014-04-15, v:1.0) Raymond Berger: It doesn't seem to be posting
I'm not sure why but it's not posting anything I schedule even when it's just for 1 minute away.