Makes Twitter a bit better
This Google Chrome extension will: - Move content (timeline) to the left-hand side and the dashboard to the right for easier reading. - Expand shortened URL’s wherever possible, so you know where you are actually clicking. - Display your saved searches & @mentions. - Hide “Trends”, “Who to Follow”, and “#Discover” - Widen the layout and (optionally) use a serif font It’s open source, too: https://github.com/clipperhouse/BetterBird Uses the lovely Twitter icons from Design Junction.
- (2020-10-08) kurage: Does not work
- (2015-10-14) Vini Preston: bem legal e consome pouca memória
- (2013-10-29) Juan Diego Caballero: It would be great to be able to collapse the images. now expanded by default.
- (2013-10-02) Would be amazing if it all worked; none of the "Hide..." settings do anything.
- (2013-07-11) Matt Jibson: Can't use Twitter without it.
- (2013-01-04) Eric Williams: This simple extension add sanity back into the Twitter web ui
- (2012-09-14) Christopher Melkus: Really does the simplest things to make the Twitter homepage a much better product. It's extensions like this that Twitter should be assisting rather than controlling.
- (2012-07-21) matherfather: обычный стандартный клиент!многим это и надо
- (2012-06-12) Manikandan Krishnan: great! this what i was looking for. So fed up with twitter redesign .
- (2012-04-05) Benoit Thiell: A very unintrusive extension that puts content in the middle of the page and unshortens links.