Keeps tweet authors hidden until you like or retweet them.
Twitter is an incredible platform, but it is also one where the diffusion of ideas is biased towards those with influence. Blind Twitter aims to solve this problem. By keeping tweet authors and Like/Retweet counts hidden, you get to decide free of outside signal the quality of a tweet. Once you engage with a tweet by liking, retweeting, replying to it, we'll reveal who wrote it and where it's from. We think this will genuinely change how you interact with your Twitter feed.
- (2019-04-16) сука блять: Doesn't work. Once you scroll and load new tweets they're not anonymized. Also, it doesn't hide if someone is verified. Which conflicts with their claimed motivation behind this extension on top of not actually working.
- (2016-06-22) Emmanuel Ngock: Pour rester informé et suivre l'actualité
- (2020-01-17, v:1.2.3) Amin Asoode: extension not working on new twitter
Hi. After release of new twitter design, this extension stops working. Can this problem be fixed in near feature?
- (2016-02-03, v:1.2.2) Nayla Salibi: Doesn't Work
I tried it for several twitter accounts . same problem . it seems not working ?
- (2016-02-02, v:1.2) Jacob Alheid: Doesn't work
I can see all the names still. It did manage to hide who retweeted stuff. On/Off status didn't affect anything except the "who retweeted". Version 48.0.2564.82 (64-bit)