Automatically like & comment Reviews, shared posts, and other things in Facebook to attract client's attention
This is our LESS popular script. Visit our website to read more and check our popular scripts first! This version supports automatic switches between pages. License: forever. Check more versions (discount if you have only 1 page): www.invitelikecomment.com *** Do you want to automatically comment on all: - reviews (text based on review score). - recent check-ins, mentions, shares and visitor posts. - like all those posts. - invite people who liked a post, posted by someone on your page. People get a notification when you like or comment those elements and a lot of them come back to the page. This saves a lot of your time because everyone recommends interacting with your clients in such way. ✩ For any question/feedback/problem/suggestion: contact me at [email protected] ✩ Copyright note: Facebook™ is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc. This extension is neither endorsed by or affiliated with Facebook.
- (2018-01-16) lovevancouverisland: super helpfull
- (2017-10-28) E U: Works as described!
- (2017-10-28) I C: Amazing, great tool!
- (2017-10-27) Y. S.: Very useful. People like all those comments and likes
- (2018-10-22, v:1.0.56) Were to download the extension
Hi, i've just paid for the forver max. version by paypal. But how do i download or install the extension? When i open the google store there is only the option to buy it in the store, no option to install the extension. I'm looking forward to you reply!
- (2018-08-12, v:1.0.45) Ragunathan Gonasaagara: Auto comment on facebook group
Hi, i would like to know if this ext. will work on post which i published on closed group(which im not the group admin)
- (2018-04-26, v:1.0.35) Price not available
Hi, I'm interested in purchasing this extension, however it says "Price not available". How come?
- (2018-01-18, v:1.0.21) Muhammad Omer: Payment
Is this one time payment works for life time or is this for like an year or what?
- (2017-11-14, v:1.0.13) Miroslav Kuťák: Likes don't get assigned...
Hi, I was trying this out, but the likes didn't get assigned to the posts. Could it be that the posts don't get liked if they are from the admin? I would like to support a page and a group of my friend. How can I do this?
- (2017-11-08, v:1.0.13) Alex H: Sirve tambien para:
Responder comentarios en las publicaciones de una fanpage?