The cleanest Twitter client for Chrome
A clean and good looking twitter client for chrome. Check your timeline and tweet away without having to open Twitter. Supports multiple accounts and lets you browse using only your keyboard. Tweets are shown in chronological order. This is an open-source project written in the Elm programming language. Check the code: https://github.com/lazamar/silver-magpie
- (2020-12-16) Rob Troost: Error :Unable to contact the server. BEfore was working good
- (2020-12-16) Paulo Costa: No longer working, says "Unable to connect to server" as of 15/12/2020
- (2019-12-30) Trav Rud: It's really cool. Much more useful than I thought it was going to be. One small thing: it always refreshes the timeline whenever I open the extension, which isn't preferable to me. There doesn't seem to be a way to turn that off, or to make my Mentions as the main page. So if you added that in, I'd definitely give this five stars.
- (2019-12-15) Paulo Costa: I've been struggling to find an updated Twitter extension to replace Silverbird for a long time and this one seems to be the best so far. However, an option for a more condenced timeline would be great, so that we could see more tweets with the same space.
- (2019-11-27) Guilherme Wiszniewski: Very good! It would be perfect if you had an option to hide the field for new tweet. It would be a kind of viewer mode only.
- (2019-11-22) Justin Yates: Usable, but there's an unnecessary bit of empty space between the tweets (in my opinion) and there doesn't seem to be any notification of new tweets.
- (2019-06-30) Markus Bäurle: Fantastic extension, the only thing missing is a notification if there's a new Tweet like in the dead Twitter extension Silver Bird, i hope the Developer will find time to add this in the future.
- (2017-09-07) James Enloe: Doesn't work; login screen keeps appearing over and over and...
- (2017-05-08) Scott Gardner: Very nice! One request - is it possible when I middle click a link to not be pulled out of the extension? I would like to middle click a bunch of articals to queue up to read and then close
- (2017-02-03) Marcelo Lazaroni: Great app. Finally a twitter client that shows images and gifs :D
- (2020-12-16, v:0.1.4) Rob Troost: DIsabled
Don't work anymore. Unable to connect to server
- (2020-01-23, v:0.1.4) Rob Troost: Silver Magpie
Extensie werkt niet meer. Kan geen contact opnemen met server. Hoe dit op te lossen ???
- (2019-12-15, v:0.1.4) Paulo Costa: Some issues and suggestions.
I've been struggling to find an updated Twitter extension to replace Silverbird for a long time and this one seems to be the best so far. However, an option for a more condensed timeline would be great, so that we could see more tweets with the same space. Also there doesn't seem to be any notification for new tweets, like a number on the icon or something would be great.
- (2018-12-09, v:0.1.4) Updating?
Is this still being updated/worked on? I saw the last update was done about 4 months ago.
- (2017-05-08, v:0.1.0) Scott Gardner: Middle click not close extension?
One request - is it possible when I middle click a link to not be pulled out of the extension? I would like to middle click a bunch of articals to queue up to read and then close