This is an app that can protect your child or yourself from derogatory words.
Cyberbullying. It has happened to almost everyone. Every day people young to old are being bullied online. We plan to solve this. We have revolutionized any media on google chrome. So we present to you, AntiSwear. Google chrome is the most popular web browser in the world. Google chrome has surpassed over billion active users. That means that 15% of the total population uses Chrome. Also only 3 billion people use the internet so Google Chrome has one out of three people using the internet in the whole world, which is 33% and that's an extremely large number. Over 50% of teens have been cyberbullied, 20% of which, have considered suicide, also 1 in 10 of those teens have actually committed suicide. This is something that is really hard to address and addressing this issue from the source is impossible. Some people don’t want to change the way they act. Many Chrome users are teens who are often targeted for cyber bullying They are targeted for reasons such as racism, sexism, and homophobia. More and more people are getting cyberbullied every year. The Solution to our issue is not to remove the bullies as that is impossible but the opposite. We need to target the swear words in order to make people not feel bad. Essentially we need to remove the issue rather than fixing it. We will do this through, AntiSwear™© (patent pending) 2017 our google chrome extension. Our product replaces the inappropriate language with asterisks (the little stars). We have a working list of words that are filtered out and every new addition will be added and incorporated inside of our extension. Enjoy! -Developers
- (2019-02-11) This app is not good, it is censoring free speech and should be banned from the app store. In the doing its mundane job of trying to ban peoples right to though and freedom of expression it fails miserably. Does not cover up basic swear words and when it does, it does it in jagged, unnatural way that messes up the display of the screen. Awful app, would never use again or reccomend, no user interface whatsoever. Also, the creators of this godforsaken app (who I have the misfortune of knowing personally) are bad people and should not have been allowed to create a chrome extension. Please don't download.
- (2017-12-14) Jimmy: Best Ever
- (2017-12-12) Andrew Laurin: Does not even work😡😡. waste of time. It does not even cover up most words. with the words that it does cover up it takes like 5 seconds to work.
- (2017-12-06) Bruno Vendittelli: Good work, happy with the results.
- (2017-12-06) Jane E. Halverson: Great job! I love how it filters out all of the profanity! Keep up the good work!
- (2017-12-06) Alexa Kerney: Amazing extension! Great work! I didn't see a single swear word after downloading this!
- (2017-12-06) Hunter Durand: It worked properly and was super amazing.
- (2017-12-06) Ryan: Best extension. Now my kids can browse the internet safe and secure.
- (2017-12-06) Ben Strain: good
- (2017-12-05) Ryan Turnbull: Works 100% of the time 10/10
- (2017-12-05) Logan Thompson: Hey, This extension is amazing! It works on every single swear word that pops up. I really reccomend this to anyone!