Take screenshots of Facebook comment threads, with automatic stitching, anonymization and more.
Take screenshots of Facebook comment threads, with automatic vertical stitching and hiding of unnecessary text fields. Preserve user privacy using the anonymization feature, which applies a color pattern to each person in a conversation. Simply save to a PNG file on disk, upload wherever you like. No watermarks. No tracking. And definitely no ads. Enjoy. (Extension is not affiliated with Facebook in any way.) RELEASE NOTES v1.3 (2019-10-04) - Updated CSS selectors. This should fix a *lot* of issues. v1.2 (2018-11-11) - Fixed issue where screen shots were incorrectly cropped while under high CPU load.
- (2021-06-24) Isaac King: Doesn't work.
- (2021-05-09) André Moura Santos: Does not work on my computer, simply the camera icon on the photos of the extension does not appear to me :/
- (2019-02-12) Rene Jeddore: Captured a long thread with this and every few inches had a bar with the following across the thread: ications Insights Publishing To... Ad Center This is on a Facebook Page (which I am an admin of) thread capture.
- (2018-11-12) Jesper Norberg: Excellent for documentation of threads
- (2018-06-26) Erik Stenhammar: Brilliant!
- (2018-04-23) Andreas Bäckström: Grymt bra
- (2020-08-22, v:1.3) Francisca Garcia: Camera not showing up
Hello, are you still maintaining the extension, the camera icon is not showing up below the three dots for me...
- (2019-10-29, v:1.3) Anoir Ben Tanfous: Found a bug in anonymizer
Hi Didrik, First of all thanks for this great extension... While I was trying it to save some anonymized screenshot from my history, I found that when someone is blocked by or vice versa then their name still appear in the screenshot... I guess this a selector issue and that can be fixed easily.
- (2019-03-31, v:1.2) Rasmus Underbjerg Pinnerup: How to use?
It's not clear to me how to use this extension. I find a status that I would like to screenshot and click the camera icon below the top-right three dots. Then a blue button with an arrow and the text "screenshot top" appears above the status, but then nothing else happens. It's unclear how to proceed from there. Ideally there should be an option to insert a "screenshot bottom" somewhere, but it's not apparent how this is done? I've tried clicking seemingly everywhere, but nothing happens.