Hide what's not important on Twitter.com
Bug reports and feature requests go here: https://github.com/oslego/better-twitter/issues Toggle these preferences on the extension's options page: - No fame: Hide number of followers and following count - No vanity: Hide number of tweet likes, retweets and replies - Hide promoted tweets - Hide retweets - Hide tweets liked by others - Hide “Trends for you” - Hide “Who to follow” - Hide website footer
- (2022-03-18) Stanley Jones: Promoted tweets, sadly, are still there. Uninstalled it and found another extension that gets the job done. Check out BlockZilla
- (2022-02-15) Simon Mannes: Wonderful extension. Works as expected.
- (2022-01-29) Mohamed Abdelmoneim: Really Awesome Extension, thanks developer ❤❤ Suggestion: option to hide "Topics to follow"
- (2021-11-01) Hime Takamura: Lots of options, and works as intended.
- (2021-10-06) cor: love this, works like a charm! how difficult would it be to implement separate on/off toggles for likes /retweets/ replies?
- (2021-05-25) Yaseen Khan: Been looking for so long to find an extension which hides retweets! Thank you Mr Developer!
- (2021-03-07) Juan Pulido: It works amazingly well!! Just a side note though, you need to have set your language to english or it doesn't work, I had it in spanish before and didn't do anything. Good thing I realize that or else I would be complaining here haha
- (2021-02-22) StandingPad Animations: It's really useful. And for anyone seeing it not working, just close chrome(or Edge) and reopen it. It should work then.
- (2020-09-24) Josie Setiawan: never knew how much i looked at numbers when i was on twitter. helps a lot, prefer it so much more than on my phone. it works perfectly :)
- (2020-07-21) something guy: i do want to see who's following me or not its bad twitter
- (2020-07-11) TotemSP2: Works. And the options work too.
- (2020-06-30) Pet Er: Seems to do everything it should well, but when it comes to "who to follow" it only removes the "show more" portion of it. This seems to be an issue with all of these addons currently.
- (2020-04-15) Devon Alan: Hides promoted posts!!!! 👍👍👍
- (2020-03-23) Super Luigi Mayhem: I wanted to hide the trending tab because I hate everything there and it works really well! Great extension!
- (2020-02-17) ANRK ALT: doesn't work.
- (2020-02-07) Tim Keller: One thing I wanted it to do, block promoted tweets. Doesn't. Uninstalling.
- (2020-01-20) Paisano: Doesn't work when logged in, I'm still seeing everything the extension claims to hide. please fix this
- (2019-08-14) сука блять: An essential add-on. Can't use Twitter without it.
- (2019-06-24) Mojtaba Vahdati: Great, but it doesn't work on the new Twitter UI. Also I wish I could hide "ANY" tweets other than my own tweets from the "Home" as well.
- (2019-02-17) _ CYJ: It's very useful. Thank you.
- (2022-06-25, v:2.1.1) whither wanderer: Suggested topic tweets in feed
I've recently started to see tweets from suggested topics in my feed. Might be something worth adding to the extension?
- (2022-05-31, v:2.1.0) Aaron: Search Box missing from home feed
Hello, Recently the search box has disappeared from the page with my feed. Can this be fixed please? I turned off the extension temporarily, but that's obviously even worse. Thank you.
- (2021-03-26, v:2.1.0) Manuel Antonio: Hide "Topics to follow"
I just got a new side panel titled "Topics to follow" that it would be great to have blocked too. :)
- (2020-11-14, v:2.0.1) Hiccups Hudson: addon only works for 1 account
I installed the addon for my first twitter account. Worked. I switched to my 2nd account and it didn't hide anything. I switch back to my first account and it works again. Weird.
- (2020-11-14, v:2.0.1) Hiccups Hudson: can't search for people
I can't search for "people" anymore. If I hit "enter" the people list is empty. As soon as I deactivate the addon, all the results are there.
- (2020-03-06, v:1.4.1) Albert Nigrin: Breaks twitter video
Sometime over the last day, I was no longer able to play videos on twitter on both my home and work computer. Disabling the extension fixed the problem so I assume something doesn't work with the extension anymore. I am using Windows 10 home and Professional.
- (2019-08-31, v:1.2) Jia Neng Ng: Possibility of hiding "Explore" page
This extension is so useful! It would be helpful if there is an option to hide the "Explore" page as well, because it is closely linked to "trending" news etc... which is highly distracting and unnecessary. Thank you so much and hope that you could consider it.