Capture full-screen or specific application's screen on any HTTPs domain!
Open-sourced WebRTC Cross-Domain Screen Capturing Extension. The main feature is: "Capture Screen On Any HTTPs website"! Source code is HERE: https://github.com/muaz-khan/Chrome-Extensions/tree/master/desktopCapture Notes: 1. The extension merely returns "sourceId" or "screenId" to your website. Now it is your website's job to capture screen using getUserMedia API. 2. You can not use this extension inside an <iframe> out of recent chromium updates. This issue happesn only on iframes embedded websites. 3. You do not need to publish/deploy chrome extension yourselves. Because current extension supports any HTTPs domain! For more information, please visit this page: https://github.com/muaz-khan/Chrome-Extensions/tree/master/desktopCapture
- (2018-09-16) Kiri Reardon: so cool i lick wen he is head
- (2018-08-24) Dan Barrett: Just takes me to the developers site when I click it! Does nothing else for me.
- (2018-08-01) Quân Bùi Thanh: Can not install
- (2018-07-31) bcak back jjs: n presta
- (2018-07-16) it wouldn't install so useless
- (2018-05-13) jagdish kumawat: Couldn't Working properly.
- (2018-05-07) Jashim uddin: fine
- (2018-04-20) T.V.: It works so well and my subscribers are like "can you tell me how you got that? it looks so good."
- (2018-04-18) Mr. Tran: Thank you
- (2018-03-21) Rezaul Haque: It nice
- (2017-12-29) Manuel F: hay dias que se cae por completo y deja de funcionar por dias
- (2017-12-20) tjscooper24: Doesnt capture screenshots, just sends you to a add website. Download bukket instead.
- (2017-12-11) Nerd Ranter: terrible dont waste your time
- (2017-10-25) salman kavish: Works awesome
- (2017-07-18) Jayan T S: It is a useless one!!!
- (2017-07-11) George Klima: All I get is a confusing list of products from the developer. Nothing on how to capture a screen.
- (2017-04-12) mohammed Senan: good
- (2017-02-23) Douglas Campos: Funciona sim! Só entender como funciona. Obrigado.
- (2017-02-23) Joseph Luk: Very simple. Thank you!
- (2016-12-13) Andrew Normore: Fantastic, works great!
- (2016-11-06) Thomas Mullen: Still works great after 3 years.
- (2016-10-28) connor became human: It doesn't work
- (2016-09-01) Athanasios Dimitriadis: I don't understand when I m capturing the screen it redirects to their site!
- (2016-08-20) Мирослав Гольтцман: ну что за кал, "эта плилажение нисе не делает само", инструкцию бы хоть howtouse написали, а все что можно для захвата видео накачать и заинъектить я бы и без вас смог, олени.
- (2016-07-29) Aemal Sayer: It is nice!
- (2020-03-16, v:3.7) Maria Grazia Spagnolo: sincronizzare impari con screencapturing
come faccio a installare il programma?
- (2019-09-26, v:3.7) 최종성: Can I share a predefined document without making a selection?
Hi Muaz-khan Can I share a predefined document without making a selection or Can I make the Chrome tab invisible but not specified?
- (2019-05-15, v:3.7) Michał Ziółkowski: Update SSL
Hello, there is chance to update ssl on plugin page? https://www.webrtc-experiment.com/
- (2019-02-18, v:3.7) Minimun version
Hi Muaz, Is there any chrome minimun version for this plugin to be 100% functional? Thanks, Fellipe
- (2019-02-13, v:3.7) Mark Okoh: Unified Plan SDP format
Hi Muaz, RTCMulticonnection and this screen-sharing chrome extension work great - I love them. Thank you. Everything was working fine, but now I’m having these issues with screen-sharing: The screen I want to share, gives this error: adapter-latest.js:935 [Deprecation] "Complex" Plan B SDP detected! Chrome will switch the default sdpSemantics in M72, around January 2019 from 'plan-b' to the standardized 'unified-plan' format and this peer connection is relying on the default sdpSemantics. This SDP is not compatible with Unified Plan and will be rejected by clients expecting Unified Plan. For more information about how to prepare for the switch, see https://webrtc.org/web-apis/chrome/unified-plan/ The screen I’m sharing to, gives this error: RTCMultiConnection.js:2721 setRemoteDescription failed DOMException: Failed to execute 'setRemoteDescription' on 'RTCPeerConnection': Failed to set remote offer sdp: Media section has more than one track specified with a=ssrc lines which is not supported with Unified Plan. I followed the link above, and got the screen-share working agin, by disabling the Unified Plan SDP semantics in “chrome://flags/“. Do you have, or plan to do an update, that will enable it to work with the Unified Plan? It would be useful, as I’d prefer not to have to ask users of my app, to change settings in Chrome. Thanks. Mark
- (2018-11-21, v:3.7) Ankit Shukla: Access this extension in chromium
Is this possible to install and access this extension(Screen Capturing) behaviour/feature in chromium? If yes possible!! Then please suggest, How? :)
- (2018-10-08, v:3.7) Eliza Morrison Nimmich: Creating a branded Chrome extension
Hi, I want to create a branded chrome extension for screen capturing. Do you have a readme or anything with instructions on how to do this? Thanks
- (2018-08-11, v:3.6) bipin thakur: Click to call
Hi, Please share sample code which can help to implement click to call (audio call) functionality on my website. Thanks, Bipin
- (2018-06-13, v:3.6) not working
everything is not working
- (2018-06-05, v:3.5) Sunny Shah: Screensharing and audio is not working
your demo of screen sharing with audio is not working properly. It always start video+audio when i start demo of screen-sharing+audio. Please can you guide me in that.
- (2018-05-30, v:3.5) SCREEN CAPTURE
Hi there How I do screen capture the whole website? And where does it save it?
3.2566 (113 votes)
Last update / version
2019-09-26 / 3.7