Sprout Social powers social communication with world-class engagement, publishing, analytics and team collaboration tools.
Sprout Social is a social media management platform for businesses. Sprout powers smart social communication for leading brands around the world including Anthropologie, GrubHub, Hyatt, Mailchimp, Spotify, and Zipcar. A powerful platform for social business available via web browser, iOS and Android apps, Sprout enables brands to more effectively communicate on social channels, collaborate across teams and provide an exceptional customer experience. Sprout’s intuitive platform was designed with the user in mind, making it easy for anyone to publish content, monitor their social presence, engage with their audience and analyze social media efforts across all connected profiles. Teams can be up and running in minutes—Sprout does not require up-front investment, has flexible contract terms and there is little-to-no implementation needed. Sprout is a Twitter Certified Product, Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer and Google+ Pages API Partner, and also integrates with Instagram, LinkedIn, Zendesk, UserVoice and Salesforce. Created for small and medium businesses, enterprise and agencies, Sprout features focus on three main functions: publishing, engaging and reporting. Sprout provides solutions for social marketing, social management and customer service. Sprout’s Smart Inbox gives users a unique all-in-one stream of their incoming social messages, and allows users to work from the stream to respond, task or mark messages as complete to achieve inbox zero. Sprout’s collaboration functions and permissions allow multiple users to work within the platform at once without overlapping or encroaching on responsibilities. The Sprout Queue and ViralPost allow you to efficiently upload content and ensures your messages will be sent at the optimal time for maximum reach. Sprout’s ample reporting capabilities provide insightful analytics and allow you to quantify your social communications. The Chrome extension requires a Sprout Social account and is included with all plans. For more information about Sprout Social, visit http://sproutsocial.com.
- (2020-02-17) Daniel Holly: I love this extension. It helps to streamline my workflow from reading an article to queing it up on social in a few seconds! 😍
- (2019-12-20) busoli estree: No muestra notificaciones, no vale la pena la instalación
- (2019-08-14) David Hall: This once worked well. It now doesn't work at all. I used, in an effort to fix the issue, the link from my SproutSocial account to download fresh and reinstall. It doesn't make any difference. I am surprised, and disappointed, that a company which charges such monthly fees would allow its own browser extension to simply wither and die. This is not a good look for SproutSocial.
- (2019-06-18) Marla Harmon: Super glitchy.
- (2019-05-13) Anna Laura McGranahan: This extension has never been functional for me. It's difficult to log in and you never stay logged in, even navigating from one tab to another. I've never been able to schedule a message. Uninstalling.
- (2018-12-07) Dana Stemo: UPDATE - sprout social support has been great (as always) to fixing the bug in the extension. To anyone who has a bad review on here, just reach out to them directly about your issue and they will be on top of it. I live by this extension for my job as a social media manager for a small startup. Glad it is working well again!
- (2018-10-04) krystle hemmings-zealear: Won't work for me at all. I'm using a Windows machine and Chrome as my web browser. I already uninstalled it once. Now I'm uninstalling for good.
- (2018-02-16) Arif Hussain: Not working, 100% useless
- (2017-12-13) Claire Faucett-Sakaoka: Won't let me even sign in.
- (2017-06-25) Kobi Destek Merkezi: www.kobidestekmerkezi.com
- (2015-10-13) Elizabeth Cameron: Extension has stopped working - using it elicits a error message stating: Whoops! This page has been inactive for too long and will automatically refresh in 5 seconds.
- (2015-09-17) Rich Galfour: does not post links - so basically useless.
- (2015-06-08) Cora-Lynn Hazelwood: doesnt work
- (2015-01-07) Renata Shypailo: Everytime that I try to use it, it tells me my page as been inactive too long. It's very frustrating.
- (2014-11-10) Jane Doe 111: It's very convenient!
- (2014-10-20) Michael Brooks: Very useful, great at scheduling posts and content. We're very pleased with our plans and service from Sprout Social to compliment the plugin.
- (2014-09-22) Mike Hammons: I am having the same issue Joseph. This app is not working at all for me. I get the same message the page has been inactive for too long. This happens as soon as I try to login to Sprout Social. So, at this point in time a fail.
- (2013-08-24) The easiest and quickest way to share any website.
- (2013-07-08) Joseph Hogan: I have to give this an okay. It had 5 stars from me until for the last few months, almost all of 2013, I have not been able to use it at all. It says the page has been inactive for too long and to refresh and brings you back to the login screen again. I have tweeted and emailed about this to no avail. Don't know what's wrong with it, but it stopped working and now my work is harder. Too bad.
- (2013-01-30) Robert Hirsch: So far so good!
- (2012-09-05) Nice extension. I just wish it would use the selected text on the page for the description like similar extensions / bookmarklets