Easily share web pages and links on Facebook. Unofficial Extension.
Use extension's toolbar button or the keyboard shortcut Alt + S to quickly share the current web page on Facebook. After successful completion, the sharing popup window closes automatically. Moreover, You can right click on any link or image, and select the "Share on Facebook" option to easily share that on Facebook. By default it opens in a popup window but, you can set it to open in a new tab. Any feedback or suggestion? Send via email at [email protected], or visit homepage: https://browsernative.com/facebook-share-button/ Not affiliated with or created by Facebook. Extension by BrowserNative.
- (2021-04-17) Jean-Michel Meyer: Works nicely and very handy for sharing posts from a private FB group (sharing is allowed on the group :/)).
- (2020-12-25) Hal Myers: Works great. Recently, it doesn't seem to close the pop-up window after sending post. Hopefully, this will be remedied.
- (2020-04-14) David Harris: Works great most of the time but recently posted to a group I last posted to rather than defaulting to my timeline...NO IDEA WHY. Seems like a huge bug :(
- (2019-11-12) Good!
- (2019-05-22) BourneRoot: Continuously tries to not let me sit there and share to the page and of the groups getting sick of it and it will be replaced if this is not fixed I will remove it
- (2019-05-02) Dmitry Chaly: kaif
- (2019-01-21) Grey Wolf: works very well. you have to restart chrome after installing.
- (2018-10-23) Phương Trần Đức: Useful, smart options
- (2018-01-22) Kathryn Arnold: I use if frequently. Works great. I guess, though, that it denies the click statistic to bloggers and others who depend on their click rate to drive their advertising revenue.
- (2017-02-08) pang 5555: ดีมากครับ
- (2017-01-15) Salwadore vinci: ok
- (2016-10-23) Gonçalo Almeida: Not working on my chrome Version 53.0.2785.143 m (64-bit).
- (2016-10-01) Robert Persson: Installed it, clicked the button and nothing happened.
- (2016-09-15) Gail Kenyon: I would be lost without this app.. ;)
- (2016-08-26) Malik Pasha: Tried a few and this is the only one that fully works. Others didn't pull the article information or images. THIS one does both!
- (2016-08-07) Sandip Roy: Easy to use. Functional with minimalist intent.
- (2016-08-07) Bappy Mizan: very useful button
- (2016-08-06) Danny F.: Does Not work
- (2016-06-03) Sally Poulson: This would be a good extension -- if it actually worked. Click on it to add a page to FB, wait, wait some more, keep waiting... and nothing happens. Check settings and options... still nothing. I have no idea if the fault is with my set-up or with the app, but either way, it's a lot quicker and easier just to c&p the link and simply not bother with this extension.
- (2016-05-06) ΛwΛᴋΞnΞd Indigo: I appreciate this free app, as it saves me a lot of time. Thank-you!
- (2020-06-14, v:0.10) Julie Hyde Mew: Share button for Facebook
I want to add the share button extension onto Facebook, so that I can share my entire screen live to a group. However, I can't seem to figure out how to download it or use it! Please help.
- (2020-04-09, v:0.10) Tim Johnson: "User opted out of platform" error
Clicking the Share button extension in Chrome, I'm able to add text to the article I'm looking to share, however, when submitting, it generates this error: "User opted out of platform: The action attempted is disallowed, because the user has opted out of Facebook platform" This is generated when sharing to a Page that I'm an admin for (no permissions have been recently adjusted). The article is from GamesRadar+, however, multiple sites are generating the error; when I share the same article to my personal Facebook account, it shares without an issue. The "Apps, Websites and Games" setting is currently enabled. Currently running v80.0.3987.149 (64-bit) on Windows 10 v1903, build 18362.720. The extension shows as v0.10
- (2019-04-16, v:0.8) Erik Mouse: Facebook Share pops up and shuts down immediately
This happens when I click it to share whatever page I'm on and I'm not sure what the problem is.
- (2018-04-20, v:0.8) Kathleen Eickholt: What is "Allow access to file URLs" for?
When you go to your extensions in Chrome, there's an option to "Allow access to file URLs." I'm not sure if I need to enable this or not. Do you know exactly what this does? I noticed it appears on many extensions now since the latest Chrome update. Thank you.
- (2017-06-11, v:0.8) Jonny Camilleri: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Since the update to Chrome 59, I keep getting this error after sharing a page: This page isn’t working www.facebook.com redirected you too many times. Try clearing your cookies. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS But the page is still shared. I tried clearing cookies but no change.
- (2016-07-15, v:0.3) growing popup
Not sure if this is actually related to this app, but it's the only place I observe it. The popup window continually grows taller after it opens. It's interesting behavior and I'm trying to track down what exactly caused it to start. I've recently upgraded to a Radeon RX-480 and 4K monitor, so I have had to change the scaling in Windows 10 and Chrome to compensate for the smaller text and other elements. I noticed it after, but I can't remember it happening before. So far, this app is the only place I've noticed it.
- (2016-05-23, v:0.2) Magda Oliveira: anônimo