Enhances the Something Awful forums with a host of new and exciting features
This is a Chrome port of the Firefox SALR extension for the Something Awful Forums. The original port was done by Scott Ferguson, and has been handed off to this "Redux" branch. In order to use the highlighting features you must have the appropriate thread tracking options turned on in your User Control Panel on the forums. Since the forums now track threads for you, SALR only enhances the functionality rather than implement it. Notable features: - Quick reply - Thread highlighting - Mouse navigation - Keyboard shortcuts - Order previously seen threads first - Highlight when people quote you - Page navigator - Forums jump list
- (2016-12-05) Drew Anderson: (optional)
- (2014-09-16) Nick Hinman: fart
- (2014-04-10) This literally made me a posting superstar overnight. People are always coming up to me and being like, dang, how you post so good? My answer is this, this is how.
- (2014-01-26) Cory McNeil: Post post post.
- (2013-07-21) Chris Bonner: improved my posting 207%.
- (2016-02-06, v:126.96.36.199) Google Guide: SA Seems to no longer support this
Get a message saying I cant use Quick reply feature with this anymore.
- (2015-06-19, v:188.8.131.52) Eric Caney-Peterson: Ignore Thread
I am used to using the firefox SA Last Read extension and I am attempting to convert to Chrome. The only feature I am unable to locate is the Right click context menu for threads so that I can ignore them. Is this not a feature in this release?
- (2014-09-21, v:184.108.40.206) Collin Grady: Disabling "adjust thread after page load" doesn't work
Extension continues to adjust page non-stop. Only way I got it to stop is adding a hard-coded "false &&" to the if check for that setting in the code. Normally it'd be fine, except it's jumping to the wrong post. The link in the URL is #lastpost, but it's jumping to a different #pti ID.
- (2013-12-24, v:2.0.8) Will: user notes
they ain't working