Synereo Attention Economy Layer
WildSpark allows you to share the content you like in a way that rewards both you and its creator using AMP, Synereo's digital currency. By installing the WildSpark Chrome extension you'll be able to AMP and share content from YouTube, Imgur and Medium to https://WildSpark.me
- (2018-09-15) Albert A: Sometimes, the pop-up shows and asking me to login forcefully. there is no close button. Irritating.
- (2018-03-29) carlos Solorzano: es buena pero prefiero usar esta extension se gana pasivamente https://getcryptotab.com/35513
- (2018-03-20) Иванисов Владислав: Goood
- (2017-12-21) Mike Young: Superb idea and works flawlessly. Youtubers are now the masters of their own Monetization; and I also get paid for bringing good content to the attention of others as a bonus. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology are starting to restore my faith in the internet. Looking forward to the expansion of the Synereo ecosystem in 2018.
- (2017-11-03) Mythocurrency: WildSpark works perfectly. I installed, signed up, and got 10 free AMPs. I started AMPing videos and getting rewards right away.
- (2017-10-23) Trivium: Junk extension. Signup doesn't work at all on a username password basis. Password has restrictions that aren't mentioned anywhere and if the extension is active you will constantly be bothered by a signup form that doesn't actually let you sign up.
- (2017-09-11) Jochen Krattenmacher: Works since the bugfix, and I love the concept. Now it just needs to work for everything, not just youtube!
- (2017-09-02) Huy Tran: Easy to install and sign up without any issue. Great idea! But we need a confirmation button before Apm someone.
- (2017-08-28) Malcolm C: Sign in is a bit dodgy, however app is wonderful and idea is awesome!
- (2017-08-24) Oli Trussell: The potential of this is limitless.
- (2017-08-15) Kafka Frate: Straight forward extension and simple intro to blockchain technology. Now you can get monetization directly from your YouTube followers, but in the future more content will be available to amplify. If you join through FB you get also 10 AMPs for free. sweet - for the ones with issues, be aware the extension is in beta at the time of this writing but the team works hard to fix the issues as they pop up.
- (2017-08-14) ZWZDOzLtxBEO: 1) the wildspark icon does not disappear after going to my youtube feed/main page obscuring the view 2) incrementation step should be set to 0.1 AMP not 1 AMP (even better if the user could set the step value) 3) clicking outside of the wildspark interface while in expanded view should hide it 4) there should be a button/hyperlink that takes you to the dashboard 5) no idea yet how to make trending work, but it imo is bad atm (AMPs total shouldn't indicate if something is trendy or not... it's not that simple) 6) there should be some way of preventing duplicate links... 7) when you use someone else's link, it will not always count towards that person
- (2017-08-12) Frank Scheuer: It's just a start...but it can change a lot we thinking the net.
- (2017-08-12) Markus Kottländer: Sign up rejected all passwords, had to login with facebook (Boo!). And I would definitely recommend a confirmation before amplifying.
- (2017-08-11) Kyle Alm: Clean and easy to use, great concept, and an easy introduction to cryptocurrency.
- (2017-08-10) Vincent: Very clean and easy to use UI, Dev team seems committed to the project.
- (2017-08-10) 彬张: I like this very much
- (2017-08-02) Hà Huân Nguyễn: I got a blank screen
- (2017-07-25) Very promising extension
- (2017-07-21) Niko L: synereo and wildspark seems very promising. the fundamental question is whether the result will be open source software or another proprietary something that will be swallowed by facebook. only the things one can not buy, can really make a difference, i.e. only open source software can really make a true decentralized attention economy and social network come into reality. for Twitter there already is such a solution: Mastodon. However for facebook there is not yet a serious (open source + decentralized alternative). let's see who will be there first.
- (2017-07-14) Robert Hamilton: All I get is a blank screen
- (2017-07-09) Игорь Танасийчук: Cool!
- (2017-07-07) Martin Bury: This will be huge for the WWW!
- (2017-04-27) Varun Sangwan: get paid for creating content
- (2017-04-07) Virgil Fotachi: Using this tool we are finally able to separate the revenue stream from the platform used for the storage of data. This is fantastic!