Your Best Friend for LinkedIn Relationship Building.
❮❮ Introduction ❯❯ Social BFF provides Automation for your LinkedIn Lead Generation efforts. It’s a browser based plug-in compatible with Google Chrome and will also serve as Your Own Virtual Assistant on LinkedIn. ❮❮ Why Use Social BFF? ❯❯ Social BFF will give you More Leads in a lot Less Time. It keeps track of every single profile you visit and allows you to make/save notes directly on the profile page. Profile date and notes can be exported as a .CSV file and opened in Microsoft Excel or similar. The .CSV file includes data such as the timestamp from the visit, name of the person whose profile you visited, job title, company name, location, email and notes. Social BFF also includes the ability to auto-visit profiles of LinkedIn users based on Google or LinkedIn searches. This means you (your profile) will show up as 'viewed your profile' and human curiosity will cause the person’s profile whom you viewed, view yours and perhaps connect. ❮❮ Editions ❯❯ There are two editions: The Starter Edition (free) and The Professional Edition (Paid/Month-By-Month). ⫸ The Starter Edition has been created for LinkedIn Standard, Business Pro and Sales Navigator. It offers 100 profile visits per day, visits group members, can search using Google X-Ray and provides the note-taking feature. ⫸ The Professional Edition offers a user-configurable visits per day setting, visits group members, supports all versions of LinkedIn, downloads data, exports profile lists via Quick Scan, has configurable throttling, can search using Google X-Ray and of course, provides the Social BFF note-taking feature, custom tagging, auto-connect , auto-follow, auto-save to .pdf and auto-endorse. ❮❮ How Does Social BFF Work? ❯❯ The quickest way to find out how Social BFF works and how you can use it for your business, is to visit our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAYiIAydk1APagVRHUNttPw/featured ❮❮ Anything Else I Need To Know? ❯❯ If you like the Free Version and want more, you can simply upgrade to the Professional Edition at the top of this page to unlock all the Pro features. For more information, please check the videos and our website www.socialbff.io Any questions or things you'd like to see, email Social BFF support team on [email protected] You can also follow and contact us via Facebook (Social BFF) or Twitter @Social_bff. Happy prospecting! Thank you, Social BFF Team
- (2020-03-03) Monalei Rodriguez: Such an awesome tool.! Makes my life easier. I dont have to send manual connections to my LinkedIn prospects. SBFF does it for me! It's a much have tool!
- (2020-02-28) Lorenz Cruz: I've been using Social BFF for more than 2 years now. This is an awesome tool to automate my LinkedIn prospecting - connection requests, messaging, endorsements, profile tags, and a lot more! The tool works great even if I don't have LinkedIn premium subscription. And what's really impressive is the support that always gets back to me quick and direct.
- (2020-02-17) Andre Alexander: I have been using Social BFF for the past month, I have sent personalized connection requests and got 250 more connections. I have also sent follow up messages with my offer and had many responses and a few appointments. Social BFF has allowed me to automate my prospecting and work on other aspects of my business at the same time. The best part is it takes less than 15minutes a day.
- (2019-09-25) Travis Patterson: Tried to use this when it works it is great. However it is very unreliable. It disconnects from the pro version even though I have clearly been billed for my monthly service. There are other less expensive more reliable tools out there. I have also experienced a decline in its value as unsolicited messages are having little effectiveness. Was a good tool to build your contacts, but really no other value.
- (2019-08-28) Charles Bronson: This is a great tool. A fantastic tool. But, the down time is 25%. There is a Pro version and a Lite version. The Pro is "da bomb." The Lite version is not. 2 - 4 times a year I get kicked from Pro to Lite and it usually takes a month to get it resolved. That is horrible, in my opinion....
- (2018-06-26, v:5.12.12) Jorum Mwangi: Price Not Available
Hello, The software keeps showing me price not available. How can you solve this? My contact details are: Skype: jorummwangi Thanks, Jorum Mwangi
- (2018-06-23, v:5.12.11) Sandra Rees: Running out of patience!
Ive followed the simple directions, I now have the extension installed but can't access the software. Getting this error message - "Social BFF is unable to access your Google ID. Please ensure you are online and verify that your are running the latest version of Chrome before clicking using the reload button below. When prompted, log into your account on the 'Set up Chrome' screen and grant access to Social BFF. I signed in and got to the, "grant access" part, but the permission screen is so huge, I cannot reach the permission button to click it and there are no options to minimize or scroll down. So frustrating!
- (2018-06-17, v:5.12.10) Price Not Available
Why it's showing PRICE is not available?
- (2018-06-17, v:5.12.10) Husker Dusker: Searching Profiles
I find that it visits 1 Linkedin Profile and then stops. I have not changed anything in the settings. [email protected] Gary
- (2018-06-08, v:5.12.3) Mike Hansen: Refund Request
Hi, I sent an email to [email protected] prior to my subscription date asking how to cancel the pro subscription for Social BFF and never got a response. I got a charge today and was able to cancel by following the link in the Google email receipt. I now need a refund on the $49 transaction ID 10370910874874185126.d812ed85d39a484b93bd33e0f5e37a9bR..0 I called and spoke with someone at support and she said that her manager would have to get back with me on the refund request. Thanks, Mike Hansen 949-981-9285 [email protected]
- (2018-03-23, v:5.11.3) Kyle Downs: issues accessing Social BFF
I am logged into my Chrome account. I entered www.socialbff.io/go into a new browser and I see Social Bff but I don't have any options from where to go from there. It has a + Try Now and an Up Arrow that says Buy for $49 /month. How to I access this? Kyle Downs [email protected]
- (2018-03-05, v:5.10.9) A.C Martin Xavier: price not available
Keeps showing me price not available
- (2018-02-20, v:5.10.7) Christos Papakyriacou: Social BFF
I get repeated emails to sign up for free but when I attempt to sign up I get "Price Not Available" and no way to proceed. Is this available in my market i.e. the island of Cyprus?