NOTHING ON THE INTERNET
NOTHING ON THE INTERNET - Welcome to the most interesting thing on the internet: Nothing. Simply download and install the extension below, and watch the entire internet disappear in front of your eyes. With the click of a button, witness all the noise and clutter that occupies so much of our “busy” lives, that feeds our deepest fears and shallowest desires, witness it all vanish in an instant. Clean, pure and serene, the internet devoid of any content. This is what you have been browsing for all these years. This is the antidote. And this is our gift to you: Nothing on the Internet.
- (2019-09-19) Etienne Ager: great
- (2018-11-23) aione: 你懂得
- (2017-12-18) JC Rice: Broken. Runtime errors include: Error in response to storage.get: TypeError: jQuery(...).style is not a function at nothingontheinternet (chrome-extension://feainfdjdpbbiicgmaicnbffgngggohf/src/inject/injectnobody.js:11:27) at Object.callback (chrome-extension://feainfdjdpbbiicgmaicnbffgngggohf/src/inject/injectnobody.js:54:4) at checkstate (chrome-extension://feainfdjdpbbiicgmaicnbffgngggohf/src/inject/injectnobody.js:51:23) at chrome-extension://feainfdjdpbbiicgmaicnbffgngggohf/src/inject/injectnobody.js:47:2
- (2017-12-18) Cory Kos: Against my better judgement, installed (don't like the permission to "read my data on the websites I visit") - bit unknown what data is being gleaned and for what purpose. But as a tool, a nice reminder to quickly pull back from distraction.
- (2017-12-14) Donna Vitan: Looked like a great idea. It was featured in a design email and I was looking forward to seeing empty layouts of my fave websites, but clicking on the extension did absolutely nothing. I'll be happy to change my review if this actually starts working.
- (2017-12-14) Alessandro Scali: Nothing else matters.
- (2017-12-13) Edgar S. Lopes: Vim pelo o TecMundo - 13/Dec/2017