Sometimes you browse reddit at work. We get it... we do it too. But randomly clicking a NSFW post isn't worth getting fired over...
Yep, we know your browse reddit at work. We do too. But it's frustrating to see NSFW works while browsing reddit at work. You don't want to "accidentally" click a NSFW post just as your boss is walking by. A random click on a NSFW post is not worth getting fired over. So we built this Chrome Extension. It hides all NSFW posts from reddit. It works like a charm, and we love it. Install it today. Donations welcome: dogecoin - D6hfHXH9b1Yq9Tj2GVm645ehKXvLDM7729 bitcoin - 13BTnCimcPPMfaMVwtADmVE7NtbWTTW2fH such generous. much thanks. very wow.
- (2021-10-06) Artur Sulej: It doesn't work.
- (2019-08-11) lalo reta: does not work in the redesing
- (2019-02-04) Martin Samoylov: Simple but works. Just wish the image wouldn't appear in the first place and not go away after 1 second. But, still very grateful for this!
- (2018-12-03) as2d3: This did not work for me.
- (2018-09-29) Ammon Cox: Does not work with the new redesign of reddit therefore it is useless
- (2018-07-07) Fabrice Daemon: bonne applit
- (2017-01-30) Jason VanOrd: It works, but it's very simple and crude. Without a toggle feature, it's no more useful than changing your preferences on Reddit. Also applies to all sites, even though it should be limited to reddit.com domain.
- (2016-03-30) Chris: Doesn't work.
- (2015-11-23) David Mihal: I was concerned about the requested permissions, which was all sites. I opened up the source and there's nothing concerning there. Although, it would be nice if the developer would update this so it only runs on Reddit domains.
- (2015-10-06) Snorre Kim: With chrome syncing extensions across all my computers, is it possible to make this work on only certain computers?