DeskDrop is the simplest most effective internal communications tool for Google G Suite.
You can increase the efficiency of your internal communications right away. No change management required! Instead of sending e-mails to Google Groups, use DeskDrop to send a communication to them. You will have metrics about reach, collect reactions and avoid an e-mail storm. You will be able to nudge people missing the communication, without bothering everyone. To speed up your employee adoption, we offer DeskDrop as a white label SAAS app. It will feel like an integral part of the Google G Suite your employees are already using. “Definition of Desk-drop: to put items on employees’ desks. Usually as part of a communication campaign and ideally something that they can see the value in and has a clear call to action.” CORE FEATURES: - Integration with Google Groups for audience segmentation - Rich content composer right from Gmail - Ability to collect people’s reactions and comments - Metrics and insights - Companion mobile apps for iOS and Android WHO ARE WE? CI&T (www.ciandt.com) is the company behind DeskDrop. We are a 2500-people strong, three-time Google Cloud partner of the year. We have been working for and with Google since 2011 and have accumulated deep expertise in the development of applications in the Google ecosystem. Our products combine the perfect blend of desktop and mobile technologies while leveraging the Google Cloud Platform, Material Design and Machine Learning frameworks.
- (2017-09-27) Devanir Garcia Junior: Best corporate communications tool on the market!
- (2017-04-18) Hooberth Wender Gomes: Pretty good to keep in sync with what is going on inside the company.
- (2017-03-17) Fulvio P. Parmejjani: Excelente! Agora consigo acompanhar as comunicações dentro da aba do Gmail.
- (2017-03-16) Josiara Fray Sutto: Muito bom!!!
- (2020-03-24, v:1.2.196) João Guilherme de Brito Cella: deskdrop.co refused to connect.
Assim como o Renan, estou com o erro "deskdrop.co refused to connect." já tem algumas semanas, o que está impossibilitando o uso da extensão.
- (2020-03-18, v:1.2.196) Renan Diego Alves: "a conexão com o deskdrop.co foi recusada"
Bom dia, estou com o seguinte erro: "a conexão com o deskdrop.co foi recusada" já tentei redefinir o chrome, desinstalar e instalar o complemento e não funcionou.
- (2017-03-16, v:1.2.158) Fernando Gabriel Tomaz Souza: Abas duplicadas
Quando eu clico em algum comunicado, ele abre o mesmo em duas abas!