Displays the number of FurAffinity messages the user has.
- (2020-03-04) Sidney Kehler: Was working untill the DDos attack. now the DDos Protection blocks this from working. Could you pls fix it or at least tell us that you are doing something?
- (2019-02-13) Rick Whitechest: It works, but definitely needs an update that redirects you to the HTTPS site.
- (2018-09-21) christian g: Works exactly as advertised! Since there's no way to have desktop notifications for FurAffinity, this is the next best thing! As the description says, it shows how many notifications you have, and has shortcuts to each little notification page! It's as if you're browsing FA 24/7! My ONLY issue with it is that the icon doesn't work well with the dark theme I'm using for Chrome. It blends in, so it looks pretty bleh. Other than that, very good extension!
- (2018-01-27) Michael Kuck: Adds some functionality that FA desperately needs.
- (2017-12-31) Rolla Brim: Does what it's supposed to do, but there should be options to customize which things it notifies you about. The version on Firefox has the option to customize what you're notified of, so I don't see why the Chrome version can't have it, too.
- (2015-10-28) Lui Teixeira: it's good! I hope we can edit what kind of notification we get in the future (i'd like to use it for notes/comments only)
- (2014-12-31) Araidian: A really awesome addition to my browser! Makes my life sooo much easier as an artist! uwu
- (2014-05-09) Michelle Darrow: Really great, would recommend it to anyone who is active on FurAffinity!
- (2014-05-08) Jaiya: It works but I wish that there was a possibility to customize it to what messages it notifies you about.
- (2013-12-18) Colin Stuart: Works perfect
- (2020-02-28, v:2.3) Anthony Medina: Post-DDoS Update Required!
The infamous DDoS strike seems to have fricked with the Notifier's message system. Notifications are not showing up like they used to! Please fix this as soon as you can.
- (2020-02-25, v:2.3) IkeFanboy64: Stopped working since DDoS attack
Due to a recent DDoS attack, the extension doesn't seem to work. I've tried reinstalling and clearing data of the site, but it didn't help.
- (2016-09-05, v:2.3) Pineapple-grenade: Updates??
Can this be updated so you can choose what you want to be notified about? I don't really care too much about journals and deviations. I only want to know when I get contacted when I'm off site.
- (2016-05-04, v:2.3) Amber G: Updates?
Will this ever see any updates? It's been my favorite and best working extension for FA and I'm guessing because of site changes, it no longer functions fully. I'd love to see an update if you have any time to spare eventually.
- (2015-12-25, v:2.3) TheGecko Ninja: doesn't log in
the extension doesn't seem to work, i keep trying to "log in" with it even when im already logged into the website,but it doesnt seem to work and i am using the v2.3 version am i doing something wrong?
- (2014-03-04, v:2.2) Michael Gerrits: White bubble?
The notifications are not showing