Easily share text or link from browser to android device.
Sendroid helps you to easily send selected text or link right from your browser to your android device. You can share the received content directly from notification with your favourite sharing app. There are so many apps that can do that. What is special about this one? * Sendroid is simple. You don’t even have to open the extension or android app after initial configuration. * You can pair a maximum of 4 android devices to receive text or link from your browser * Sendroid doesn’t store your data. Doesn’t ask you to login or sign-up. * No spamming. You receive only what you share from your browser. * Send text or links to your android device with a simple right click on your browser in PC. All you need to do is install the Sendroid application on your android device (Google Play Store link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atekihcan.sendroid) Setting up Sendroid Android App * Install Sendroid on your android device. * Open Sendroid and it will automatically generate a registration ID for you. * Mail the registration ID to yourself. Later you will need it to pair your browser and android device. * Or you can copy the registration ID and use some other channel to get it on your PC. * You are good to go! Received text or links from your browser will show up in the notification panel. * Visit settings to turn on/off automatic copying, setting default sharing app etc. Setting up Sendroid Browser Extension * Install Sendroid extension on Google Chrome. * Click the Sendroid icon on the menu bar (top-right corner) of your browser to Sendroid settings panel. * Click the add button on the Sendroid settings panel. * Give your device a name and paste the registration ID you got from the Sendroid android app. * Save your device. * Go ahead! Right click and send text/links to your added device! For more information visit : http://atekihcan.github.io/Sendroid/ What's New in 1.0.2 * Fixed device list not retaining on browser restart * Fixed device list not showing up in context menu after restart
- (2019-10-26) Роман Бор: Android app is no in-store
- (2019-04-17) Cheap Cars Finder App - Autopten: Awesome! Does exactly what it says it does. UPDATE. Please, fix it, extension isn't working with Android 9 OS. Was using it almost everyday.
- (2018-09-11) Sam Nordberg: Honestly the most useful Chrome extension for an Android user. Perfect alternative/replacement to Chrome2Phone or Fox2Phone. Works even better in fact, and stays lightweight and simple, without all the bloat/junk features of other similar apps. Just plain sends links/images/text right to your phone notification, immediately. Can copy/share from the phone notification too. Here are some of my frequent use cases: - Highlight addresses on computer, send to phone to map/navigate later - Type out something on computer, send plain text to phone immediately - Find funny memes online, send the image itself to phone (will download image files to your phone, not just the links to the images) - Send interesting links from desktop to phone, then one-tap share to Gmail or chat app. Honestly faster than opening up desktop Gmail or chat app. Yeah Pushbullet has more features but this freebie light weight tool is perfect for me. It deserves a wider user base.
- (2018-01-26) Pakistan Point: best
- (2017-12-13) Justin Jones: Amazing! Wish I could 1-click the extension button in the nav bar to send to my device (instead of using the right-click context menu) like chrome2phone used to do.
- (2017-07-22) Rocco de Giacomo: Does not work. Have link in browser. Click on icon and a tab appears with no option to send the link via text to phone as promised by the dev.
- (2017-01-23) Spell Caster: not working
- (2016-03-31) Yoc ToPixel: I found Sendroid while searching alternatives to FoxToPhone. It's nice and works good. Thanks!
- (2015-08-06) Jawahar Verma: very nice..........
- (2018-10-31, v:1.0.2) Sam Nordberg: Dead?
App has been removed from Google Play. Is this project dead?
- (2018-09-30, v:1.0.2) unlock password
what is the password to unlock phone
- (2018-08-13, v:1.0.2) marni brown: buying more storagespace
where is storeage gigs, terrbits etc..
- (2015-08-06, v:1.0.2) Jawahar Verma: please improve some time not work
please improve some time not work proper. *add history list *option on website *todo option