Easily get notified when a stream goes live. An extension by www.SirMrE.com.
Track as many twitch accounts as you wish, and get visual and/or audible notifications when they go live. Does not use any personal information, or access any sort of sensitive data. There are no ads, tracking/data collection or other means to monetise this extension (not even analytical data like Google Analytics). It has been and always will be completely free. Breaking Change (2.3.0+) -------------------------------- Twitch now requires you to be logged in to use their API. You can read more about it here: https://discuss.dev.twitch.tv/t/requiring-oauth-for-helix-twitch-api-endpoints/23916 - I didn't want to add this but to keep it compatible with Twitch I had to require login before you can use the app. Latest Changes (2.3.3) -------------------------------- - Implement new auth flow to fix issues with Twitch Apps no longer supporting chrome app urls. Version 2.0.0+ Changes -------------------------------- - Added option to import followed channels directly from Twitch. - Complete re-write of the whole extension. Much improved performance and reduce resource usage. - Updated to v5 of the Twitch.tv API. - Now adds a button on Twitch channels to easily toggle tracking. - Will import v1 settings on initial run time. Known issue -------------------------------- - The Twitch Helix api does not support non-english channel names. Please import channels from Twitch directly and see if that helps!
- (2021-09-20) lion Heart: breaks alot and button doesnt appear often and i just accidently lost all the channels i track because i accident saved over it. good idea outdated execution.
- (2021-09-03) Raziel Anomaly: Hands down best!
- (2021-04-20) Stay Golden: i got it because all the reviews were really good but it doesn't work for me. Its not importing channels for twitch and when i type them in they aren't showing up in the extension drop down. i have no idea what's wrong but i was disappointed.
- (2020-12-12) Amit Kerub: Great extension! Would be nice if I could view which channels I've tracked after tracking them.
- (2019-06-22) Blue Tooth: Awesome Addon! The best tracker around. I hope you can add this to firefox!
- (2018-09-28) Luna: 알람은 잘 울리는데 클릭해서 누가 방송켰는지 보려면 살짝 렉걸려서 늦게 켜집니다
- (2018-06-19) Shiraz: best twitch tracker I've ever used but it has a few bugs which made me knock down a star.
- (2016-03-01) Михаил Эрнестович: Good!!!
- (2016-02-26) Mariya Shidou: Оповещение со звуком работают :3
- (2015-06-29) Jeff Ding: not bad, but need to type all the channel u followed tho...~_~ a bit annoying
- (2015-06-27) Wizard ofAahz: Fantastic, the multi-view option is a great feature
- (2015-04-09) Adam C: Great way to find out when someone is streaming! Love this extension.
- (2014-09-03) Brent French: Awesome works great!
- (2014-08-24) Steven Serum: This is such an awesome idea! Really simple to use, no large hassel! Works perfectly!
- (2014-08-24) Courtlandt Cooper: Super easy setup. Works amazingly well. Thank you.
- (2014-08-24) Shadewar Echnant: Works like a charm! Thanks a ton!
- (2020-10-04, v:2.3.2) Fawaz Akhtar: API doesn't require login
"Twitch now requires you to be logged in to use their API." This is actually wrong. See TwitchFox add-on for Firefox.
- (2020-08-01, v:2.3.1) Galo: dont work
Button disappeared after google update
- (2020-08-01, v:2.3.1) iku nagae: google
Button disappeared after google update
- (2020-06-19, v:2.3.0) Please update
Can't add/remove channels anymore after the new Twitch UI update
- (2020-06-13, v:2.3.0) iku nagae: twitch
twitch interface update Cannot add channel
- (2020-06-05, v:2.3.0) Eliot Speller: Up time
Love this extension! It would be amazing if it could show me how long each channel has been live, too.
- (2020-05-07, v:2.2.1) iku nagae: Not working
I followed, but he did n’t show it Then it ’s not live, it will keep showing
- (2020-03-18, v:2.2.0) iku nagae: Same Chinese error
https://i.imgur.com/yKZjuRK.png Chinese is still displayed in the URL, an error occurs
- (2020-02-05, v:2.1.2) iku nagae: Chinese error
Chinese error I follow the Chinese channel. Opening the URL will display Chinese directly. I will not be able to display the channel. After a long time, hasn't this problem been solved? thank
- (2019-11-16, v:2.1.2) DAGGER™: invalid URL opens
After updating, when switching to channels with non-english characters, an invalid URL is opened. In my tracking channels are recorded in english. The names of online streams are already displayed with non-English characters, although before the update they were displayed in English, the transition to the URL was correct. Please fix this problem.
- (2019-11-16, v:2.1.1) iku nagae: Chinese error
I follow the Chinese channel. Opening the URL will display Chinese directly. I will not be able to display the channel.
- (2019-08-09, v:2.0.6) iku nagae: Please correct
After the update Unable to operate
- (2019-08-09, v:2.0.6) Toy: It doesn't work after the update.
It works well when you add only English channels. If you add Korean channels, all movements will stop.
- (2018-04-23, v:1.1.3) Вадим Владимирович: Улучшить код
- (2017-05-01, v:1.1.2) punpun: Youtube
Would it be possible to add youtube livestream to this? It'd be much appreciated
- (2017-02-11, v:1.1.2) Ігор Липкань: Custom sound
Add option to use custom sound for notification and volume control.
- (2016-09-15, v:1.1.2) LoXtan eSports: Add an import option
There are people like me who follows hundreds of streamers, you know.
- (2016-03-18, v:1.1.0) Adrian Uldahl: Settings/Setup not working
I can't enter Settings/Setup. Whenever I click on it it changes to my facebook tab. Being in the facebook tab and clicking on Settings/Setup does nothing. And closing facebook tab changes nothing.