Get the Live Tube Status, and upcoming services times to keep from a long wait on the platform
Written from scratch to provide a light and easy way to check on the London Underground Tube Status & Check when your next service is. Keep updated on the live London Underground service status, with detailed information when a problem occurs on a line. You also have the option to turn on/off background updates and adjust the frequency with which they occur. Lots of plans to enhance this extension by consuming other available APIs from TFL. For example showing upcoming tubes/buses to a certain station/stop... Change log: 1.3 - Added customisable discrete notifications, for your favoured lines 1.2 - Automatically save your last Line and Station used for quick checking 1.1 - Added new functionality allowing you to check and see how long until your service arrived on the platform. 1.0.1 - Bug fixed notifications
- (2017-02-15) Phillip Martin: loving it - but please can you give some colour to the Trams and the TFL lines? THanks
- (2016-12-08) Terry Parrott: Doesn't work anymore
- (2015-10-02) bruno silva: Excellent extension. Works great.
- (2013-02-19) Hai-Man Lee: It's a really good app except the times for Live Trains for Hammersmith and City; Circle line are not recognised. My main station is Ladbroke Grove on the H&City line or Circle. Other than that, really loving it!
- (2012-08-17) Luke Sturgeon: Great little extension. Just about to leave work and saw there were some minor delays on the N.Line, getting this handy heads up meant I didn't need to walk as fast to the station.
- (2012-08-16) Akin Shoga: Very good extension. Saved me getting on the central line just last week.
- (2018-06-06, v:1.3.1) Phillip Martin: Colours
Hi, could you put the TFL with a purple/blue back ground and the tram colour?
- (2017-02-28, v:1.3.1) Frank G: Data Provided by
The Data provided by still shows Boris Johnson. Should it now be Sadiq Khan?
- (2016-02-21, v:1.3.1) Darren J: Overground information
Just wondering where you get the information from as, today 21-02-16, the information for the Overground is stating "Minor Delays" due to staff shortages but should be saying closure until 12.00 due to engineering works & also the Clapham line is missing from the closures. Thanks
- (2016-02-06, v:1.3.1) Roger Berges: tube map
really helpful extension but would be nice a tube map on the extension. just clic in some button and show up the map cheers
- (2015-07-23, v:1.3.1) Raj Parmar: TFL Rail indicator
Hi, excellent extension! Only bug is that TFL Rail is white text on white background so it's not visible. Cheers.
- (2014-06-03, v:1.3.1) Andy Cranston: Number of faults on line doesn't update
Hi, love the extension and the responsiveness is a lot quicker than the original TfL tube extension. Just one thing is the red alert box with a number for the faults on the different train lines doesn't reset or update correctly. Thanks Andy