Makes chat easier to read for streamers and moderators by filtering and highlighting chat messages.
YouTube Live Chat Enhancement Allows for the option to: Filtering out chat from specific users (ie: Nightbot) or !commands. Completely remove deleted/retracted chat messages. Use a hotkey to highlight the most recent chat message so you will know where to you left off. Highlight special users who you don't want to miss For mods out there is an option to: Auto reveal deleted chat messages so it's easier to make sure the right things are being deleted. Highlight certain words to bring attention to things that might need to be moderated. To use this extension simply open up a gaming.youtube.com stream and you will notice two new buttons at the top of the chat allowing you to enable "Filtering" and "Moderation" options.
- (2022-12-01) Azure: Great in theory, set up is simple and easy—but it immediately crashes my page after highlights load in.
- (2022-07-31) Merlin Wolf: Its a Good tool but its makes my browser lag badly
- (2022-07-16) John Lovitz: Nice concept but currently not effective. The setting to make sure "live chat" is the default when loading a stream does not work. In addition to that, the setting for mod chat that will keep deleted message available makes the tab freeze/hang and renders it useless.
- (2021-11-09) Em Me: It's ok, but I like Better YouTube Live better as it has far more options.
- (2021-08-05) HNaledi123: This extention is highly helpful, removes all need for thinking when moderating chat that scrolls by in an instant...
- (2020-10-18) Ethan: Hey, do you still update this for regular Youtube live chat? It freezes my tab when trying to use the Mod chat function, rendering it useless, however I like the Idea, as a mod.
- (2020-07-27) Aldert KOO: It's a so convenience tool, I like it. Is there a function to filter content not only username? Thank you for your works.
- (2019-12-29) blattodea in caput: BIG BUG. Can't scroll chat
- (2018-12-09) MikeXF: Works great, needs youtube.com integration as well, instead of just gaming.youtube
- (2018-12-05) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche
- (2018-07-21) Michael: Works like a treat!
- (2017-10-07) Google Account: it works... but there is a small delay before the message is hidden
- (2021-10-14, v:1.43) Ashley Vincent: Live Chat by Default
It says in the extension description that it is possible to force all chats to default to "live chat," but that feature doesn't seem to be working properly. Is there an update/fix for this, or can you recommend another extension? I really like yours and would prefer to continue using it if possible!
- (2021-05-16, v:1.43) Ai B: Is it possible to increase the highlight limit?
Currently the extension only works with no more than 1104. Anything above 1105 and the list will simply not save.
- (2021-03-26, v:1.43) KnightVoice: Mozilla
Any chance to run it on mozilla browser?
- (2021-02-12, v:1.43) Engineer Gamer: Is the code public?
I really love this project, and extension. Any chance you could provide the code? Id be interested in integrating this with my discord bot.
- (2020-10-12, v:1.43) Nathan: More moderator tools!
Awesome extension! Are there any plans to add auto-timeout or auto-ban tools for specific words? I moderate a very popular live stream that's vulnerable to raids
- (2020-07-27, v:1.43) Aldert KOO: Filter content
Is there a function to filter content not only username?
- (2019-12-29, v:1.43) blattodea in caput: Chat scroll problem
Can't scroll up.
- (2019-10-30, v:1.43) 이희찬: help
if someone enter '<'or '>' = return &amp;amp;amp;gt and page not responding... ㅠㅠ
- (2019-07-05, v:1.42) Jonas: mark matched word from blacklist
enchance the blacklist with show the complete word marked if defined in blacklist here an axample: i have added abo and abonniert to the blacklist but just abo will be marked like in this screenshot https://i.imgur.com/GDK3Zdw.png is it possible to mark the whole ord if they match to a longer word of the blacklist?
- (2019-01-26, v:1.30) M GA: highlight
would like that messages with my name been highlighted. Is that possible???
- (2018-12-09, v:1.30) MikeXF: Regarding Compatibility
I'm in charge of managing a large youtuber's live channel, can you make this available on youtube.com as well, instead of just gaming.youtube? Please and thank you :)