This extension hides read posts on reddit for a cleaner experience
This addon hides read posts on reddit to clean up the number of posts. To do this, you sadly need permission to access the history.
- (2016-08-07) Jamie Richards: Doesn't work with infinite scroll, not really useful for me.
- (2016-05-03) Works as adertised.
- (2016-04-27) Madison Prendes: The app only works half the time. I go the front page and still see things I have already read.
- (2016-03-31) Subash Chandra: It does not work on second page of front page. It also does not work with NeverEndingReddit. Is there a way to make it instead without needing to reload the page everytime?
- (2015-05-25) Fonctionne bien.
- (2015-04-27) Apostolos Adalis: Great!
- (2017-06-29, v:1.1) Marcin Nawrocki: It does not work anymore
Addon does not hide read posts, it removes the title and leaves blank space with only thumbnail.
- (2016-05-03, v:1.1) hide voted
Hi, great extansion. Is there any possibility that it could read wich links I have voted down or up on other devices and hide them as well?
- (2015-08-26, v:1.1) Limit data access to just reddit.com
Why does this addon need access to EVERY website that we visit? There's no reason you need to be able to read/modify my bank account webpage or facebook pages.
- (2015-04-04, v:1.0) Scott Trobaugh: Multi-Reddits
Works great on Frontpage but, doesnt seem to work on multireddits... Would it be as simple as changing the URL it monitors and hides?