A Chrome extension that copies Asian kaomojis. You can copy one directly to your clipboard by clicking on it.
A simple chrome extension to copy and paste kaomojis
- (2021-08-18) Molli Wolf: This is a really nice extension! It has a simple and easy-to-use UI and makes adding kaomojis to conversations so much quicker than having to manually type them or look them up online. I have no complaints about it, though I think it would be a neat idea to add a feature where users can add their own kaomojis in a future update. (｡･ω･｡)
- (2018-11-10) Светлана Оральская: Слабенько по сравнению с другими, но не плохое расширение. Лучше бы было побольше вариантов смайлов.
- (2017-09-16) Son Hay: 種類を増やせませんか？
- (2017-05-26) Sakib Jalal: 10/10
- (2017-01-20) Raiden Roy: Hey Christina Zhu I liked the extension but there are some things it fall's short on First is plz add a feature that let the user save's it favorite kaomojis what you have to do is simply create an another tab called favorites and now what you have to do is just add a functionality to drag the kamojis onto favorite tab and that's it whenever a user like a kaomoji they will simply drag that kaomoji on to the favorite tab. 2nd feature I want is plz add a functionality to automatically add the clicked kaomoji to the searched field will you be able to do it Thanx for reading it!
- (2016-12-18) Beverly Huey: Super easy to use and I love all of the kaomojis!! (ﾉ^ヮ^)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧ Great for everything :)
- (2016-11-02) Jason Sylvestre: Awesome
- (2016-11-02) Vanina Fajgelbaum: where are the shrug ones?!
- (2016-11-01) Monkhmergen Tsogtbayar: ITS LIT
- (2016-11-01) Beth Hightower: super convenient for all my emoting needs