Replace Facebook 'Sponsored Stories' with pictures of corgis.
Tired of Facebook "Sponsored Stories"? Use AdBlock, but want a bit more flair in your browsing experience? Sponsored Corgis takes those pesky ads OUT of your Newsfeed and swaps IN pictures of adorable corgis. Corgis! NEW IN VERSION 1.2 Custom images! Right-click on any image, go to the Sponsored Corgis menu, and select "Save image." When you shift to Custom Mode in Settings, your images will be used instead of the corgis to replace ads. If you change your mind, just right-click on the image and choose "Delete image." To get to the Settings menu, click on the corgi icon to the right of the address bar.
- (2019-08-08) Josh Mitchell: It doesn't work. I think Facebook stopped all addons from blocking their ads.
- (2015-10-31) Елена Енот: Musthave
- (2014-07-13) Ben Ewing: I used to cry when I used Facebook. Now I can't help but Corgi.
- (2014-02-09) David March: Literally the best app i have ever seen its the main reason I am still alive today
- (2013-12-31) Noah Masterson: Makes Facebook tolerable!
- (2013-10-24) H. Reeve Bright: puppies!!!!
- (2013-09-30) Kathy Giegrich: Corgis!
- (2013-08-03) Pat Gibson: corgi/10