Require password for blacklisted sites
Disable access to the websites you specify. When a blacklisted website is visited, it asks user for password. If user doesn't know password, he is not allowed to access the website. Ideal to protect kids from youtube crap. This extension is only for my personal purposes, because it is no longer possible to add own chrome extensions to chrome without going through the chrome store. It is ridiculous that Google now charges money even for myself using my own extension on my own browser ... anyway, no support will be provided for this item. help yourself :)
- (2020-12-26) Scott Nielson: Works okay, but it prevents me from paying for stuff on Ebay. I need to click on the pay with paypal button and a pop-up comes up to login to Paypal. This extension blocks the pop-up for some reason.
- (2020-12-10) james tan: It may of worked for others but it wasn't clear even though there were only 2 buttons. I couldn't block any websites with it too...
- (2020-10-03) Jason wang: This is real helpful
- (2020-07-17) Dan D: I feel like the only real downside to this, is that when you browse to a page that requires a password you have to enter it in plain text. This means anyone watching can view your password. Even though the password to access the settings and site additions shows in asterisk form??
- (2020-04-04) Alasdair Macintyre: Works how it shoule
- (2019-12-18) Guy Unger: This is exactly what I was looking for! Every other website blocker can just allow or block a website. I want to break my habit of mindlessly watching youtube videos but I do need it for work related things, this is the solution!
- (2019-12-13) k190331 Muhammad Ali: works greater than expected!
- (2019-09-26) Devendra Pali: worked for me but can be improved
- (2019-07-02) Jonas Hansen: This was just the thing i was looking for ;) Most search on google was only to people owning a website, but i don't. i just want some child protection on specific website. Soo cool software/script dude, thanks a lot
- (2016-10-17) Ryan Smith: It's not blocking the sites i specify?
- (2016-09-05) Mundo: Very good, but it would be better if it would ask you the password every time you go to that page, without needing to reload the session.